AVIC411.com

Anybody purchased a Nav from 6ave.com?

Hi guys!

Just received my Z3 from 6ave.com. Paid $1,188 with coupon code AFLPIO1188. The thing is, the unit looks like it has been previously installed. Visible marks are everywhere. Called customer service but they said they got their units directly from pioneer and it is impossible that it has been used.

Does anybody here had the same experience with 6ave?

i ordered from them because of the warranty being honored by pioneer.

My transaction was seamless and i received a perfect unit. I ordered the Z2x for like $1250 shipped and sold the camera/BT for $250 and got a BOYO cam, and ebay ND-BT1..

so at the end of the day i paid ~$1170 for my entire package :)

Abe

My transaction with them went smooth. I was just kinda concerned about the fact that, in my opinion, it has marks and some scratches that suggest that this unit has been used.

It is also possible that these scratches or marks happened when it was assembled in the factory.

Well, I just hope this unit will work . We'll find out in a couple of days. :)

jackalanche, I guess you are lucky...check the pictures that I attached and see if your unit don't have these marks or scratches....if it does then maybe this how they made it or they sell refurbished units to discounted priced sales. thanks...

post-18755-1287275437965_thumb.jpg

post-18755-12872754380634_thumb.jpg

post-18755-12872754382533_thumb.jpg

post-18755-12872754393394_thumb.jpg

just got home from a biz trip today and my AVIC Z3 from 6Ave (with the discount code) was waiting for me. Looks to be factory fresh, I just opened it up.

Did you check your unit for any visible marks like the ones seen in the pictures? By the way, I returned my unit for a refund. I dont want to take chances.

I just ordered a z3 with the coupon code today, but they are out of stock. I will report back in a couple of weeks (or however long it takes for me to get it.) and tell you if it looks like it's used or not. I wouldn't worry about it personally though because you have a warrenty and if anything happens pioneer will fix it. It's not like buying it on ebay with no warrenty and you can't do anything about it.

or is it spelled warranty?... yeah i think that's it, lol.

jackalanche, I guess you are lucky...check the pictures that I attached and see if your unit don't have these marks or scratches....if it does then maybe this how they made it or they sell refurbished units to discounted priced sales. thanks...

It looks like it was a display model or they were trying to jam it in a very small area and was hitting nothing but firewall.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys should be able to call Pioneer sales and give them the serial and they should be able to tell you if they sold it to a dealer as a refurb or as brand new. They may tell you which dealer that unit was sold to as well. I would worry if they tell you it was sold to a dealer other then where you bought it.

Sorry, They are an authorized dealer, You have 30 days to return, i would do that. The factory Warrantee is good for one year

Here is Pioneers Web site for authorized dealers, I suugesst you check this before buying Pioneeer producst.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... e+Internet

I cant not belive that NEWEGG down right claims they are an Authorized Dealer, even after i sent them a copy of Pioneers email saying they arent.

You guys need to be real carefull, a lot of dealers will claim to be authorized resellers but arent. When in doupt check Pioneers web site, they have a list of Authorized dealers. The same holds true for any manufacture, i.e. Polk, Boston, Ecipse.. etc. etc....... There are too many rip off artist out there now days... be careful!!!!