AVIC411.com

Accidentally cut the cable to my gps antenna

Hey everyone, so i just installed a d2 in my Integra and it seemed to be working great. But when i tried to use the gps it wouldn't work, so I took apart everything and then I noticed that the cable going to the gps antenna was cut through. Now I know I suffer from a sever case of noobtitus, but is there anyway i can fix this or am I going to shell out 50 calms for a new antenna. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

You'll never get it to pass a good signal again by splicing the wire back together. The center wire is just way too fine to make a good connection. You're gonna have to buy a new antenna. Sorry.

I did some searching for that wire fix with no success. Any key words or the author of that post would be great.

p.s. I will prolly order a replacement tom but i figure what do i got to lose. If anyone knows where I can get it cheaper then the pioneer site that would be very appreciated.