AVIC411.com

Where can I find a CD-IB100II?

I didnt want to spend $1,600 for a D1, so I decided to wait 3 years and buy one for $300 instead :D Well, now I cant find the ipod connector for it anywhere. All online retailers are out of stock, or back ordered. And I guess places like Best Buy clearanced them all out a month or so ago. Ive call many local places, and nothing.

The only place I can find them are on ebay, and these stupid things are going for $60+ plus shipping! You dont know if youre getting all the parts, if it works, or even the option to return the item! I dont want to dish out money for a used item with the above worries when the original MSRP was $50 new.

The CD-IB100 is just as expensive and scarce. Anyone know where to try?

So far it looks like Im stuck with either ebay or this place: http://www.abt.com/product/23660.html And if you read the "notice" I may still have to wait months for it to be backordered. And every new ebay auction ends with a higher and higher price :cry:

I actually saw one at my local Best Buy for $20. It's been there since January atleast. So I'd check your Best Buy if I was you.
Like I said, theyve clearanced them out. Thats why a $50 item is that cheap. I checked my Best buy a week or two ago, and they didnt have them. But I guess I could call around for other locations. I just figured that if they still carried it, the product would be on their website.

Plus the 3 nearest Best Buys werent around 3 years ago when the D1 came out. Id be lucky if any of them ever carried it for the D2.

You could have gotten a D3 with the bluetooth and ipod adapters for a couple hundred more...

Uh... ...yeah, and pay $999 in hopes that my $300 rebate actually comes in (Ive never gotten money from those things) And I dont like how the knob is in the middle like that (that aesthetic feature really bothered me for some reason) Other than that, it does appear to be the better product, but not worth $300-$600 more. Keep in mind that this unit is going in a 14 year old ford.

I actually was wandering through Frys last week and saw one for $9.90. Guess I should've picked it up and made some dinner money in the classifieds section

Tried there too. The guy tried to sell me a cord for the D3. But again, I didnt check all locations (although all of them are way way too far)