AVIC411.com

Reverse Wire

Try this for vss.
Drivers kick panel Convenience Center, Spade (ORM)

Nothing I have access to is giving me a color for the reverse. What you can do is pull out the tail light. FInd the wire for reverse there, then look for the same color wire in the drivers kick panel in the harness running towards the back of the truck.
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name="cntrylvr79"]No you don't need the nd-pg1. Here's where to get your wiring

Reverse Light black/pink + fuse box

The vss you can get behind the radio. In the radio harness there should be a gray/black wire. That's your vss.

As for where I get the info. I have access to a website with the info through work.[/quote]

in the factory radio harness there is no gray wire with a black stripe. any other ideas?

2003 ford f250 superduty

thanks
mike
  • 11 months later...
I have a 2006 F-250 Desiel with an AVIC-D3 installed already. I recently purchased a back up camera to install. The truck used to have the in-dash CD player before the AVIC install. Can you tell me where and what color the reverse wire is?

How would I confirm it with my multi-meter? Will there be a change in DC current when in reverse?

Thanks in advance.