AVIC411.com

2009 Toyota Corolla S - Z2

use a metra harness 70-1761 or if you get it from circuit city the 80-1761, same harness Toyota has used since 1987. If it is a jbl system, you need a peripheral or pac piece. since there is no amp or sub, i will assume it is not.

cool thing with the new corolla, they are all prewired for factory nav so the speed sense wire is purple, and you can grab it at the radio harness.

if your hooking up a reverse cam. red wire in drivers kick or fuse box, top left 30 pin plug, pin 30

and if your not bypassing it

depending where your car was made

NUMMI is New United Motor Manufacturing, Inc. in California. TMC is Toyota Motor Corporation in Japan.

Parking Brake wire is beige (NUMMI made) or black (TMC made) switch or fuse box, top right 16 pin plug, pin 5

Hope this helps

• 6 months later...

This post does help me somewhat in installation of my new 09 corolla with z2.

my question is that I have 2009 corolla S and it has 4 connectors when i unhook the factory radio,

the harness i have is only 2 connectors, so what would i do with other 2 connectors, are those for the controllers on the steering?

my second question is where is that purple wire, which connector?

where is that reverse single wire location is it still located in the fuse box in the front of the vehicle, RED wire, please explain in details where would that be, I really dont want to hook up the wrong wire? thanks

I maybe wrong about this, but being that you hve a yotarolla S... You probably also have the Premium sound and your adapter will not work, without bypassing factory JBL amps and having to rewire the speakers.... again, I could be wrong...but I'll also be facing this in the near future...

After digging around, I've purchsed the PAC Tato to keep the premium JBL stuff....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toyota-JBL-amplifie ... 7C294%3A50

{EDIT} nevermind, I don't think 98" had that issue....

ummz, thankf for you help.

how would i find out if i have jbl sound amp installed in it, i did hook z2 up to see if it works, and it does work fine with just 2 connectors plugged into it, and I have checked the 4 speaker and they are working fine, but i dont know what other connector are for, does this car has 6 speakers.

does anyone else have any info about how to hook z2 into 2009 Corolla S with steering controllers, and about the vss and reverse signals, thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, Thanks again.

Here is my problem, I have wired it just like i wired in my 2008 corolla, but picked up the wire for speed senser purple as suggestion on the top of this post.

1.0 problem begin, while driving, the pointed car arrow would get stuck at one place and wont move. no guidance voice would come out, and once get to the destination, it would say you have arrived at destination. and I would go in hardware to see the pulse speed, there wont be any pulses.

2.0 another problem is sometime, the arrow would be pointing all the way upwards, and I would be going sideway. and still at this time, the pulse is zero.

I have reset the unit few times, but still the same problem

• 1 year later...
use a metra harness 70-1761 or if you get it from circuit city the 80-1761, same harness Toyota has used since 1987. If it is a jbl system, you need a peripheral or pac piece. since there is no amp or sub, i will assume it is not.

cool thing with the new corolla, they are all prewired for factory nav so the speed sense wire is purple, and you can grab it at the radio harness.

if your hooking up a reverse cam. red wire in drivers kick or fuse box, top left 30 pin plug, pin 30

and if your not bypassing it

depending where your car was made

NUMMI is New United Motor Manufacturing, Inc. in California. TMC is Toyota Motor Corporation in Japan.

Parking Brake wire is beige (NUMMI made) or black (TMC made) switch or fuse box, top right 16 pin plug, pin 5

Hope this helps

When you play the game, you will notices something and the same to the play WOW Gold you should know something like the raise WOW leveling.Gear to look out for: With the introduction of the dungeon finder tool, gearing up while WOWRS Gold leveling an alt has never been easier. Each dungeon level set (generally, dungeons exist is sets that span 10 WOW leveling and share comparable loot between them) will offer a bag rewardRuneScape Gold that contains one of two item types that's pretty much the best of the best that you can find for that levelBuy WOW Gold.

IT is very usefull.thx!!!