AVIC411.com

Factory sirius into D3

Its just the sirius module that came with the ford, used to run through my factory deck. Has a 9 wire plug that went from the sirius end to my factroy deck. Not the style that goes into the pioneer module. Unless sirius sells a plug that goes from the 9 wire to the standard plug in on the pioneer (looks like svideo)

You can use the antenna (just remove the yellow clip around the plug), but you will need to buy the PNR-2 module. The factory one does not work with the AVIC.

+1

the factory one wont work. only the factory antenna will. i reused the factory antenna from my 06 f150 but not the tuner. its just no compatible.

Got a avic d3 and would like to take advantage of the built in sirius module in my 2008 ford ranger. Is this possible? Or do i have to by another sirius tuner? Already have the pioneer Sirius interface thing..

How do you like your Ranger I have a 2004 SuperCab 4x4?

Love the ranger. Its also a Fx4 ext cab. The 5 speed and 4.10 rear make it a lot of fun to drive. I sure notice the torsen diff to. Traction is awesome. I spend a lot of of time sitting in my truck (riding, waiting for a ferry every day) and for such a small truck im quite comfortable. Just built a sub box for 2 tens and a huge kicker 850.4 that runs a pair of soundstream components and soon a 8" mid bass up front. Got a alpine pdx 1.600 under the drivers seat. Its loud, plently loud.

Got any pics of the sub in the truck?Would love to see how it looks.I don't have a sub yet,was thinking about the class D amp Bazooka for the small size but large output.I don't need alot of bass I'm into Jazz.I have the 4.0 auto.you are right for a small truck its has plenty of inside room and power.

post-6671-12872754689184_thumb.jpg

post-6671-12872754690995_thumb.jpg

post-6671-12872754692366_thumb.jpg

No camera...Lost it in a golf tournament (lots of drinking). But the box site just under the rear seats and goes from door to door, I also sacrificed 3 clicks on the seat slider. So they are less comfortable but still usable for smaller people or just one person with there legs stretched out. The alpine PDX series fit well under the seats and its an awesome amp. Ill try and get pics after my vacation (leaving for a week tommorow), still havent "finished" the box. Needs a trim panel on the amp and a paint or wrap job.