AVIC411.com

iPhone 3g + F90BT

Yes the 3g iphone works with my avic-f700bt very good. The bluetooth connects easily, the video works great and music works. Every once in a while i get a message saying voice recog. didnt activate correctly but 90% of the time that doesnt happen. and if i reconnect it that usually fixes the voice recog problem.

Ok thanks sounds great I am just waiting on my Iphone now.

I guess if you are watching a movie the movie stops playing ones the phone rings does audio from the phone call go over Bluetooth or the Iphone cable?

Does the voice commands work as well say name and music list?

• 2 weeks later...

Pandora works via Edge (albeit occasionally choppy) on the F90BT and the first gen iPhones with 2.0 installed. (Video works fine, and always has for me)

If I had a second gen iPhone with 3G, I would seriously consider using Pandora full-time and dropping Sirius.

g

That's what I did and it works flawlessly (almost).....except for the fact it displays some random album art (generally the first song on the iPod part of the iPhone) instead of what plays on Pandora....I'm kinda OCD like that..

If I had a second gen iPhone with 3G, I would seriously consider using Pandora full-time and dropping Sirius.

That's my plan, I'll let you know how it goes.