AVIC411.com

I just had the F700bt installed. I plugged in the Itouch and my albums and artcovers showed up on the F700bt. However, I cant hear anything...when it plays. It shows that the song is playing...however there is no sound. CD, radio and Nav work fine..

Can anyone help with this? or have any ideas?

I tried your suggestion - changed IPOD to AV1.... its still doing the same thing. Your right, it was turned off before, but now that AV1 is turned on, its still not giving out any sound....its playing...but no sound.

I am using the cable that came with the iTouch... will the F700bt not work with iTouch if Im using the Aplle cable that came with the iTouch?

Pls help!

anyone know of any update that will fix the iPod Touch 2.0 Firmware issue? I already had the update done on my iPod and don't want to back it down just to get it to work with the F700. I need the apps :) But, I do want it to work correctly with the radio. Strange that it doesn't even let me charge the iPod or anything. I think I can get sound to come out via the AV input but, that's it. No video with sound. :(