AVIC411.com

Mustang GT 2007 Ground Problem

[quote name="woodypro"]I just install AVIC-Z1 in my Mustang 2007 and my amp does not work they only way i can make them work is by apply a ground on my RCA ground side but all my ground on my radio are double check and OK can some one help me i use they original ampl that come whit the car.
Thank's[/quote]

You are going to have to explain your problem a bit more. What was your original stereo system? Where did you install the ground at? And please don't smoke any dope before you post this time....
When you got your wiring kit... you should have got a 4 pin plug (separate from the main harness) YES..?

OK, the 2 gray wires need to be wired together (with a 4k7 give or take resistor between them)

THEN your amp will turn on properly... IF you just connect the wires together, you amp will THUMP on turn on (not good)
[quote name="woodypro"]Ok thank's i will check tomorow but did i tell you that i install and glaudio amp in i check this thank's again[/quote]

You said you had the factory Shaker 1000 installed...

Please clarify what system you have in place, factory, or aftermarket. without that, any help we're tying to provide will likely be useless.

If you've gone aftermarket for the amp, is there any way you can go back to factory specs?
I can go back to factory amp but now they only thing i use from the factory is the sub woofer i install JL audio and a kicker if i try another radio everything work OK seem like it is the radio that dont give ground to my RCA plug because i just touch them whit ground wire and it work sorry about my english and thank's for your help
[quote name="woodypro"]2 one radio and 1 camera harness[/quote]

IGNORING THE CAMERA HARNESS...

Did the harness you got for your Stang look like thjis one...

[url=http://www.crutchfield.com/S-FiNrKomPbBH/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=120705521]http://www.crutchfield.com/S-FiNrKomPbB ... =120705521[/url]

(2 separate pieces)