AVIC411.com

F Series Splash Pics! 800X480

I changed the splash screen in my 900bt but it didn't save to the HU....I take it that this is normal or can the splash screens be added to the deck? I don't want to have an SD card just for the splash screens I want to have on my deck.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

Hi guys, iam new to the forum. very happy to have joined. i looked through all of the pages even did searches and i found almost every other car (good job the pics look awsome) but no landrovers.

if you dont mind could someone make some splash pics of a Landrover LR3. my f500 would looke nice.

thank you.

soto

I know this is alot to fit into 1 splash screen, but I figure it cant hurt to ask. I was looking for the perfect dodge charger screen in the thread to see if the one in my head has already been made and it hasnt. I would like to see these on the carbon fiber type background. with the following emblems: (prefer to use the red version of the R/T) If anyone can pull this off and make it look good, I will shoot you same cash on paypal.[attachment=1]rt emblem.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]hemi.jpg[/attachment]

Basic question here that I can't find an answer for in the manual. I've loaded several screen splashes from here on my 700bt but on my start up splash screen there is always a black border around the outside that reduces the image size. I've tried blowing them up to the full 2592 x 1944 and it still shrinks my image. What am I missing here guys/gals?

SPE999

Basic question here that I can't find an answer for in the manual. I've loaded several screen splashes from here on my 700bt but on my start up splash screen there is always a black border around the outside that reduces the image size. I've tried blowing them up to the full 2592 x 1944 and it still shrinks my image. What am I missing here guys/gals?

SPE999

I am having the same issue on a different car.