AVIC411.com

F Series Splash Pics! 800X480

To the above poster, for an F-Series? I'm only askin because the above pic doesn't look like it's sized for an F-Series.

hey yeah, i ment to say, yes its for an F series. the original pic was on like page 38 or so of this thread and it was for the F series, i just simply "quoted" it and thats why it resized it when it just got posted.

but thank you for doublechecking. oh and if you could make the BMW logo look like it has some type of raindrops on it, or in general add them to the pic so it doesn't have a dull black background, that would be amazing too.

thanks in advance!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

wow....NICE man. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!. i really like it. you are really good at this! wow. thanks!

if you find any more time possibly, (if its not a big deal), could you make one more like this except erase the whole bottom row of skulls, continue the raindrop picture all the way down, have somethin on the bottom written in a nice matching font, something like...

"Welcome back Dima! System is loading..." or something cool with my name in it that makes it look very unique and impresses people when they are in the passenger seat. something personal i guess.

again, thanks for all your work so far! i really appreciate it a lot!!

Hey all - I am probably very late with this request but I just got a AVIC-F90BT installed and I'd like to customize the splash screen. I am a avid Ohio State fan and I am enclosing a few pictures that could be used. And the style I was hoping for is something like the UF one in this forum.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

I saw all these good images on here so tried making my own for my f90 in Corel Paint Shop and it came out looking to "pixely". What do I need to do to get the text and logo looking sharp like all the other ones on here? I was hopeing someone else would have already made one so I searched though the site an was only able to find one other Saleen image and It was too personalized to that individual so I thought I needed to make my own. Let me know if you have any suggestions on what I can do.[attachment=0]saleen1.jpg[/attachment]