AVIC411.com

My radio guy said......

They seem to be working a lot better now that the firmware has been upgraded. I don't really have any major issues with mine... just a few little things that I barely notice anymore.

What are those "few little things" you are talking about?? How is the ipod compatibility, any issues there? Does the unit always recognize your phone or do u have find that you have to pair it a lot?

theres no problems with the ipod. the pairing and connectiong really depends on the phone. if you do a search youll find a phone compatibility guide

They seem to be working a lot better now that the firmware has been upgraded. I don't really have any major issues with mine... just a few little things that I barely notice anymore.

What are those "few little things" you are talking about?? How is the ipod compatibility, any issues there? Does the unit always recognize your phone or do u have find that you have to pair it a lot?

Ipod has 100% functionality... it is a 5.5gen ipod, though. I don't know about the new "classic" ones, but i heard they work fine as well.

My "little problems"...

1 - Can't transfer phone book... still one or two things I can try, just haven't got around to it. It's a problem with the phone, though... not the Pioneer unit. No problems pairing the phone or making/receiving calls or connecting to the unit.

2 - I would prefer to use 2D nav mode, but since it only orients north up, I have to use 3D nav mode

3 - Start up time is almost a full minute... not too bad, considering it takes almost that long to get the seatbelt on, situate myself, and get out of the driveway. Although the startup time seems like it's been getting shorter and shorter over time. Might just be my imagination, though.

4 - Every now and then if it's really hot outside, I have to disconnect and reconnect the ipod for the unit to recognize it. Might be because the ipod is kinda old and it gets pretty damn hot in the glove box... but like I said, it only happens every now and then.

5 - The voice recognition is kinda picky about finding things... it seems that it would prefer you pronounce things phonetically rather than how they're supposed to be pronounced.

Might be 1 or 2 other things, but I can't really recall them off the top of my head.

3 - Start up time is almost a full minute... not too bad, considering it takes almost that long to get the seatbelt on, situate myself, and get out of the driveway. Although the startup time seems like it's been getting shorter and shorter over time. Might just be my imagination, though.

i noticed that my start up time varies a little.....i just installed my 90bt yesterday...initial start up time was a little long, but not bad. second start up was about a good 30 seconds shorter or so. maybe im going crazy though lol