AVIC411.com

AVIC FEEDS Freeware

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im sure its just a matter of time, but the European version worked just fine on my F90BT. I work for a company called Meijer in the midwest, and wanted to show all of the locations on my F90...

After searching a few POI sites, I found a listing and now all 180 stores show up! Unfortunately they have to stay on the SD card, and there is no way I can figure to import them so they are there permanantly..

Sorry about the size of the pics...

post-20659-1287275512137_thumb.jpg

post-20659-1287275512707_thumb.jpg

interesting i notice when u go to the european site there's a bluetooth compatibility chart....and my phone is there (blackberry 8310), but no list is available here in the US, anyone know what the pros n cons about installing the european version versus american? also should the euro patch solve my bluetooth issue?

Resizing a picture is one of the most basic of processes... next time try looking into that, thanks.

Wow... now I see how you get your high post counts, you like to bash new people ... Good for you!

Not bashing, just trying to help. Most people don't like pictures that take up twice the width of their monitor. It kinda sucks.

Resizing a picture is one of the most basic of processes... next time try looking into that, thanks.

Wow... now I see how you get your high post counts, you like to bash new people ... Good for you!

Not bashing, just trying to help. Most people don't like pictures that take up twice the width of their monitor. It kinda sucks.

i see it more a problem of this forum board software. i'm active on an other forum (toyota uk) and there the pictures are automatically scaled... very easy and no need to worry about the pictures you post...

Looks like the US version of AVIC Feeds is available now

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/Navigation/Downloads/Download+AVIC+FEEDS

also I think he's the forum's troll

Oh shit, it's out already??? Awesome! awesomerr.gif

like your smiley lol

dont get your hopes up though HiFi, it's no different than the settings on the unit and it only allows 300 POI's max