AVIC411.com

back-up camera

They will both work. They both use a coaxial/RCA video output.

You sure you want to pay $175 to $250 for a back up camera though? You can get a nice Boyo camera for a fraction of what either of those are going to cost you and it will work just as well.

Boyo makes a really nice backup camera that is integrated into a license plate frame. I hear it's really nice, and it solves a lot of mounting location issues as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought mine off ebay, it's a ccd chip versus the common cmos chip and runs about $130.Mine is great in the dark. PM me if you want to get the seller's id. It does have a wide field of vision (130 degrees), so things seem farther away than they are.

I looked at the pioneer, the main diffrence is the higher priced pioneer has some lines that show you where you will be parking.

Boyo makes some decent cameras, but I really wanted the higher end chip.

As others have said, as long as it has an rca jack, it will work with the avic. Mine comes on in reverse, and you can turn it on anytime manually through the AV source screen.