AVIC411.com

A couple of "how do you do this?" questions

I've had my F700BT installed for a couple of weeks now. I have read the manual many times. Yet, some things still confuse me.

I don't think these are software bugs (I have a pretty big list of those too, even after the update has been applied), these are just things I can't seem to figure out how to use.

1) In 3D mode, if you tap the map, you get to rotate and tilt the map. How do you get it back to "normal?" How do you get rid of the adjustment arrows?

2) In 3D mode, you can tap the map and fix it on the point where you tap. If you keep driving, the arrow moves but the map doesn't. How do you "release" the map and return to normal?

3) When on the phone, the phone number is at the bottom with the hangup and volume buttons. The map screen is behind but doesn't seem responsive to taps. Is there a way to stay on the phone but dismiss the phone information, so that the system is still responsive?

Anyone know?

Thanks guys. Neither approach worked for #1 last night. Even rebooting it still resulted in the 3D map being fixed, and the arrows still in place.

However, this morning when I booted it up and drove to work, it came up normally. I guess it was just a bug.

On #3, let me just be clear -- it's actually the case that when you're on the phone, you can't do anything with the touch screen?