AVIC411.com

702 Motoring in las vegas will answer you short winded ?'s

With much appreciation to this forum, 702 Motoring in Las Vegas is proud to announce that we dont mind answering short winded questions!

I have personally torn down 20 + units and replaced everything from the plastic "rack" face fold down gear to the dvd/cd unit in the top...

[Mod Edit]

I hate to be a bad guy, but Hyperite is right, until you get 50 posts (no spamming or bickering to just up your post count) and here 30 days) all you can post is a list of the things you will do for free, or answer questions.

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12801

After that, you can post all the advertisements you would like in the classified section.

And stop the whiny bickering everyone! We all have no life if we spend our time here. :)

[end Mod Edit]

Lol seriously is everyone really that quick to ridicule? It’s a lot funnier to do it in public; my favorite is a Vegas club! At least you get to see the person you are ridiculing! :)

Sorry didn’t think about putting it in the other section...

I will do the first five for free from the forum just to prove a point...

Thanks

Allen

p.s. of course all ridiculing done in the same "fun" demeanor :)

Ok guys, stop the bickering. Don't make me lock this. Play nice.

702 Motoring, when you meet the classified rules please post any advertisements in there. Otherwise anything you want to offer for free or help can go in these sections.

Thanks,

The Management.