AVIC411.com

Guide to .bmp files inside the Flash Disk

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow it's being shipped soon. Sweet. I like what you did but I have a theme in mind and I made some of the .bmp's last night, but stupid me accidently deleted my data-bak.zip while adding some new filesm so I need to get the backup from my fiance's 700, then restore the thing back to square 1, then begin the new theme. It's like the A6 interface with a futuristic twist.

Oh wow it's being shipped soon. Sweet. I like what you did but I have a theme in mind and I made some of the .bmp's last night, but stupid me accidently deleted my data-bak.zip while adding some new filesm so I need to get the backup from my fiance's 700, then restore the thing back to square 1, then begin the new theme. It's like the A6 interface with a futuristic twist.

Sweet... Post some pics.. =) maybe ill want to steel some shit from you =P

I made a few more edits:

Didnt think that having the Sirius logo in three different spots looked too OEM, so I just removed it and replaced it with that sat logo. I also edited the av source button, wasnt too happy with that one, and i changed the globe logo to the Verizon Check Mark on the phone page.

f90bt4.jpg

f90bt5.jpg

f90bt6.jpg

f90bt7.jpg

f90bt8.jpg

Well, mine just locked at the start up screen.

Mine also locked up when i Tried to edit the Top Menu Text, froze at my spash screen. So i reverted and it booted right up. I used notepad to edit the Avres.Res file and basicallly replaced all Top Menu names in it. So i dont know whats causing it, ie invalid checksum or what. but it definatly did not like it.

I know im doing the repack right because my image.res works just fine.

The possible reason was discussed when they attempted to edit the text of the warning message. it's some kind of check that makes sure the text hasnt been tampered with. It may be easier to make bmps containing the new text you want it to say and then write a script to put it over the original text.

The possible reason was discussed when they attempted to edit the text of the warning message. it's some kind of check that makes sure the text hasnt been tampered with. It may be easier to make bmps containing the new text you want it to say and then write a script to put it over the original text.

True i wonder if there is a way to fake a crc on a file lol...

anyway check it out, i did some mods today. just minor but its better.

side note, you can use a certain color (its a pinkish) to get transparent icons going on, that way you can change the background and have it all look really good....

navi.jpg