AVIC411.com

Guide to .bmp files inside the Flash Disk

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've been looking a bit more at the files and found out some more .bmps and what they are. I plan on restoring the whole unit back to default, the Umbrella theme really isn't cutting it anymore. For you Audi A6 owners, the end result will look like the A6 interface:

http://reviews.cnet.com/sc/32031692-2-300-DT3.gif

I will edit my first post with more additions for what each .bmp is that I know of as of date when I get home later today.

Man this just keeps getting better... Thanks to HackZ for all the great ideas... I liked your Eagle logo so much I adapted it for the mazda logo. And yeah.. I know...its not an HD DVD player...but I liked the looks of it! If any of you mazda peeps want my image.res file, let me know.

All I really want to do now is try to figure out how to change the words "Top Menu" anyone have any ideas?

f90bt.jpg

Man this just keeps getting better... Thanks to HackZ for all the great ideas... I liked your Eagle logo so much I adapted it for the mazda logo. And yeah.. I know...its not an HD DVD player...but I liked the looks of it! If any of you mazda peeps want my image.res file, let me know.

All I really want to do now is try to figure out how to change the words "Top Menu" anyone have any ideas?

Mazda :D I'd imagine it's in a script somewhere, since it's not a .bmp file, it;s probably someehere in the APL directory since that's where the images for most of the UI's are.

this is probably nothing but i found this

item3="This Navi product is intended solely as a driving aid. Review instruction manual and select route before driving. Navi is not a substitute for your attentiveness, judgment, and care while driving or moving your vehicle. Always observe safe driving rules and driving laws, and follow road signs even if they contradict Navi's instructions. By pressing OK key, you accept the license agreement in the instruction manual."

located in Av.cmf which is inside AVRes.res

also theres

item17="Viewing of front seat video source while driving is strictly prohibited. In order to view video source, please press OK to confirm that the vehicle is parked and that parking brake has been applied. Please see Operation Manual for more information regarding safe operation."

flyboyindy, upload your imageres i want you av source icon but im gonna edit it a bit :)

lol... thats like saying... "I like your image, but not really"... send me your email address and ill send it to ya...its not letting me upload here at work for some reason :wink:

And Catchme...yep... Mazda RX-8 to be exact =)

Tess7.jpg