AVIC411.com

Guide to .bmp files inside the Flash Disk

Thanks to Bman69..

menu.jpg

Instead of them being grayed out, they're now in color and say "RESTRICTED ACCESS"

restricted.jpg

Just to show you all I have no artwork on my iPod..

ipod.jpg

mapicon.jpg

You can make the AV artwork different. And no more choppiness

biobig.jpg

You can also edit the iPod wheel. The arrows have black color backgrounds though so I'm going to change those this weekend.

ipodscreen.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any aftermarket speakers/amps/subs? maybe a logo of the brand or maybe a unique looking note...I get most of my ideas and images from www.deviantart.com. There's a lot of great artists on there and they have pretty much anything you're looking for. That's where I got most of the artwork for my Umbrella Corp. theme.

Yea I Love that site, I got alot of Ideas when I was learning how to use Photo Shop.

I wish I had any after market speakers or amps ect.. But none yet I just sold my Kickers when I got this car.

Thats y I have a hole Talon and the logo Thing going on. maybe I can get some sort of Turbo thing going on.

But I really like the Speaker Brand Idea, I got after market racing Parts,maybe I can do that.

I made this for for now so i keep my theme going

What do you think.

2008-09-03_0830.jpg

I know U have the Whole Resident Evie thing going, So Y don't you Do the name and model of your Phone but in a more evil style text-font.

Just tell me ur info on ur phone model an ur car make and model and I will see what I can come up with for you in Photo Shop.

O heres what it looks like now I just uploaded my images, I am using a cell camera so its crap Pixels.

2008-09-03_0851.jpg

Now I am going to work on getting the sub menu looking right, XM, HD, SIRUS. All the things I cant quiet afford to pay for look enabled. lol

I know U have the Whole Resident Evie thing going, So Y don't you Do the name and model of your Phone but in a more evil style text-font.

Just tell me ur info on ur phone model an ur car make and model and I will see what I can come up with for you in Photo Shop.

That looks awesome! My problem is I couldn't come up with something for the 6 contact pictures. I was thinking of using like certain experiments that were in the games/movies like the tyrant, nemesis, hunters, cerberis', etc, but I can really find any decent pictures of any of them. As far as the 3 icons in the MM, the Resident Evil font doesnt support numbers, only letters, and I really didnt want to put the make/model in the whole theme. But for that I think I'm going to use the T-Virus Vial, since the actual virus is a blue liquid (contacts), and the antivirus is a green liquid (destination), and I found a red one that somebody made so I can use that as my AV source.

Yea man that T cell thing is a brilliant idea. I wish you the best of luck doing it, I am sure when ur done it will be amazing. Make sure to post it.

O and heres a one out of the 6 .bmp of a contact. Figure this will help inspire u or something.

746_32K_MN-754_32b.jpg

If you want the .PSD for photo shop let me know