AVIC411.com

New Navi Voices"Big Selection"Including Kitt

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell No....

lol I am working on Kitt as we speak.

I am also working on the video but its taking a little longer then I thought due to the fact that I had to reformat my computer a few days ago and now I am taking everything out from backups.

I will have this done soon.

Any one know any good programs to record my desktop.

Ok Well here is the Long awaited Video, on how to do this mod your self. I did this last Nigt so its not perfect. If I see that every one still is having a hard time I will redo it and make a better part 2.

Also I sound like I am 12 when I am actually 20 in this video I dont know why. Bad mic voice.

Any way give this a shot.

Warnings: I am not held responsible for any damage that maybe caused you your unit.

Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Files:

http://rapidshare.com/files/148403066/A ... d.zip.html

Good Luck.....

Hey, so I registered here after watching your videos. Really a great idea, and I will give it a try once I get my 90bt I ordered a few hours ago. But question, if you have the .ogg files already changed over, why not upload them so we can just download the ones you have made instead of making them ourselves over and over? I am pretty interested in the Kitt one, but as I recall you said something about a minor problem with it from video 3.

o sorry I was not so clear on this, I have the .ogg for yoda already cut and converted, not for kitt.

And the main problem with this hole Mod is that in the kitt. ogg or yoda w/e in the kitt ogg file U can see how there is no 1.ogg or 2.ogg etc.. Like in the Oem Avic File, well I figured if people can find clips them selves and post them it would help so we can all finally get a fully working voice Mod going.

and My biggest reason for the videos is because I am Going to upload way.... more voices people can chose from later today.