AVIC411.com

New Navi Voices"Big Selection"Including Kitt

Wow thanks you all, I am shocked at how many people are into this.

As for the Yoda vs Kitt ect.

only reason i am doing yoda is because of how many sound files I have to custome make. theres a million Soundboard.com's out there with yoda so it makes it a little more simple for me to work with.

But don't worry I don't really want yoda I want Kitt to.

I am just testing and all that, but once i get this down 100% Kitt is next then homer or gorge bush or even ozzy.

Has any one tried my files yet. I have been getting alot of people talking to me on AIM, but I haven't had people actually tell me if they tried it

any ways Thanks you all,

More updates soon, hopfully Kitt

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You go to main menu then settings then system settings and then language click on any of the 3 TTS things an there u go.

When i Go there and click on the bottom right "Import TTS", the screen show me all the TTS voices i have in the avic. It doesn't show me the 2 options 'from SD' 'from USB'.

Is it maybe because it doesn't see any voice on the SD ?

I did however put the yoda file as one zip file at the root of the SD...

do i have to unzip it ? (i don't think so), or maybe put it in a folder with a specific name ??

Step By Step

1. Copy the Zip File I Provided

2. Copy the Zip File to the root of the

3. Make sure you have all the test mode files on the root of the SD, and boot your Avic into Test mode

4. Once in test mode navigate to Flashdrive/APL2/iGo/CONTENT/VOICE

5. Locate Voice_Eng-us-m1.zip

6. Rename Voice_Eng-us-m1.zip to anything I named mine Voice_Eng-us-m1-backup.zip

7. Copy my Voice_Eng-us-m1 from your SD to this directory and that’s it “doneâ€

8. Reboot and drive around

Keep in mind this is not a fully finished.

My Aim: camaroluisz28

Voice_Eng-us-m1.zip

just joined here and did the bypass. upgraded from an avic d3 to an f90bt premiere and this idea sounds amazing!!!! I don't know much about hacking and stuff but I would definitely like to have this lol. if there's anything i can contribute i'd be happy to even though i dont know as much as you guys

Well... At the moment I have been super tied up with actual Work so I haven't been able to work on this voice mod so much. I have been testing/driving around with yoda and I have decided its time to work on Kitt because Yoda made me wanna blast my head off "annoying".

So ways you all can help is by finding sound clipse of kitt. places like Google: kitt sound boards. ect

Soon I am going to make a video on how to do this so we can all try this for our selves. so we can all make progress.