AVIC411.com

Called Pioneer.

Okay people I finally called Pioneer and gave em shit over the map discs updates being released and was told by the representitive that they will be released but not sure when. He also stated to me that it ain't even worth the purchase cause all it is is a MAP UPDATE and thats it. He also stated that its better to wait until next year when they actually release a FULL UPGRADE version for the AVIC systems. He said ain't that much difference with the 80MT from the 70MT. I dunno what to say but thats the info I was giving from Pioneer. So I guess its a wait and see game once again and it also explains to me why they takin forever to release this discs.

You do realize the updates are already out???? :?:

Only if you buy an AVIC-N5 unit. They aren't being sold separately yet.

Maybe you can't "buy" them, but they are "available".

The West disc is out, which we know about, but not the eastern disc, unless you, jaedee have/know of one. If you do, please tell us, we are all anxiously waiting for it?

uhmm....

You guys are confusing

Theres an update for the D3 on a disk that comes with an N5?

:?

Yes we do know that BUT who has an N5??? Cause as of right now we only have the west coast disc to burn. I don't know how the dude got an N5 and only has a west coast disc but we have no east coast disc to burn. So to make a long story short we shit outta luck.