AVIC411.com

HOW TO: Add Stop Navigate Button To Compas

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since the data file is already big enough here some code to change the compass button into a navigation cancel button.

;

have fun,

bt

Thinking about it, there's on need to define the compass twice, and have iGO keep track of navigating thу route for yet another model.

You could have just one compass, and in onRelease have code like this:

onRelease='runif navigation.HasRoute 1 sc_CheckAndDelete'

and then code sc_CheckAndDelete in navigatemap.ui to be something like

runif navigation.HasRoute sc_btnARM_Delete_OnRelease

This might be a bit cleaner approach, because it does not force iGO to keep track of yet another model...

Ypoiu probably could even have it in the onrelease code itself, but I can't check it right now becasue IPAQ emulator I use has different model (for some reason they make different builds for different manufacturers with some chnages ot core functionality...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well if your using keepers data zip with that linear compass mod then he tells how to change the delete route button

To make the compass the stop nav button in my data zip you need to change the following line in navigatemap_800_480.ui

;Stop Nav Button

with this

;Stop Nav Button

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thinking about it, there's on need to define the compass twice, and have iGO keep track of navigating thу route for yet another model.

This might be a bit cleaner approach, because it does not force iGO to keep track of yet another model...

Ypoiu probably could even have it in the onrelease code itself, but I can't check it right now becasue IPAQ emulator I use has different model (for some reason they make different builds for different manufacturers with some chnages ot core functionality...)

Did you end up trying this? Or anyone else?

Did you end up trying this? Or anyone else?

No... it's been too cold to run to the car to check out mods ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Im new to this forum. Really interested in doing this mod. Please let me know if I did it right:

So I unzipp the DATA.ZIP, then pull up and open that file, then add in these 2 lines, then REZIPP the DATA file, then recopy this new DATA.ZIP file back into the flash(replace the original DATA.ZIP) ?? Im doing it correct?? I did this and nothing change, no cancel button in the compass. Can someone please point me out where I did wrong??

Thank yyou

I added these line and copied DATA.ZIP back to the flash... the message "The system is start up, please wait" stuck on the screen and wouldnt go away.... only put the origin DATA.ZIP file back would fix this... I tried many times and it didnt help.

I only modd these navigate 800 480 ui, replaced the EZRIDER, add the license file (IGO..something...), but did not replace other files... could this be the problem?? please help me... Im so frustrate at this. BTW, my unit is 500BT.

Anybody from the los angeles or orange county area? please let me know... Thank you

Thank you in advance