AVIC411.com

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- download the mobile devices emulator

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

- download the wm6 emulator images (couldn't find the wm5's ) (search on the microsoft site)

- put your emulated PDA in 800x480

I had to do this by using :

"C:\program files\Microsoft Device Emulator\1.0\DeviceEmulator.exe" "C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\DeviceEmulation\0409\PPC_USA.bin" /memsize 256 /s "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 MSFP Emulator Images\pocketpc.dess" /tooltips ON /video 800x480x16 /vmname "Pioneer Emulator"

- In the emulator window : File -> configure and attach the flash directory . (The directory where you put the files you copied from the F700BT )

- now you have the F700BT on the emulated PDA's storage card

:)

It is slow , but it allows us to customize without running back-and-forth to our automobiles

Its not your Computer Or you. The second file on the link efp.exe you don't need I believe that not for what we wanna do, I believe that give the Emulated windows ur running network access.

But I am also lost after that Please go into a little more detail with the hole

"C:\program files\Microsoft Device Emulator\1.0\DeviceEmulator.exe" "C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\DeviceEmulation\0409\PPC_USA.bin" /memsize 256 /s "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 MSFP Emulator Images\pocketpc.dess" /tooltips ON /video 800x480x16 /vmname "Pioneer Emulator"

I dont understand any of that