AVIC411.com

Has anyone found a way to change the arrow graphic?

• 2 years later...
Little buggers, it's like I'm being punished for getting in on the ground floor. How am I supposed to navigate with just an arrow, instead of a spaceship!?!?

Thanks for the feed back guys. I was hoping it was going to be as "simple" as creating new backgrounds. Should have known better. Thanks again.
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name="AVICTC"]Little buggers, it's like I'm being punished for getting in on the ground floor. How am I supposed to navigate with just an arrow, instead of a spaceship!?!?

Thanks for the feed back guys. I was hoping it was going to be as "simple" as creating new backgrounds. Should have known better. Thanks again.[/quote]
haha or a monkey holing a bananna
look i think you might be able to do this. but it would require you to know and getting a copy of the image files. i did this with my ipod touch and made a icon with my wifes face on it. so if there is a will there is a way.

if the arrows are on the disks then you should be able to pull them off of a downloaded maps from the torrent. find the files and then edit them with photo shop but that is only if they are on the maps.

if there on the d3 then you would need to find a way to hack the unit its self and pull the info off of it. hope that idea's help. look at replacing the ipod touch icons with your own. then you would know what i am talking about. they would have to be the same file name and only thing done was the pic was changed the colors.