AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

I know I'm 29 pages behind...

Fixed...

But LeetLauncher3_0.zip won't finish downloading. It keeps saying the source data could not be found. Is this file somewhere else from which I could grab it?

Also, while I've got your attention... Can anyone tell me what the latest maps are for iGo, Garmin, and TomTom? And... Unless this information is in a readme contained within the zip file... a reference to a post detailing how to install these maps in their respective locations would be helpful.

Thanks!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Leet,

would be nice if Coreplayer would be able to save its settings. If I change the EQ and save it as preset, then when I close CorePlayer and start it again the preset is present, but if I power of the preset and all other settings of coreplayer are gone. (EQ, Fullscreen video, buffersize, ...)

UPDATED: Seems Coreplayer updates the config.xml but doesn't load the new settings

Would also be nice that when you power off the unit the last state would be saved and loaded. (like the last album / song loaded)

Another feature that could be handy is loading the iGO software in the background (like the pioneer software does). So you don't have to wait until the iGO software is loaded to listen to the music.

Took some time to update the coverflow xml files. Very nice ...

Leet is there a limit to how many album covers show up? I added about 8 more albums but only the first 3 will show up. It is actually showing the name of the album but with no coverart. All the pics are in jpg format and show up when i look in the coverart folder but dont show up when browsing through albums.I figured out how to create the path for the album art to the songs, so when you press the coverart it brings up the songs, but when i play the songs the coverart doesnt show. Its driving me nuts because i cant figure out what i'm doing wrong. Can you please help me? :oops:

You guys are all 30 pages ahead of me... But I have a few questions. Please forgive me if these were all answered earlier in this thread.

*I have not installed LeetLauncher yet... I'm waiting to get all the maps in the right place*

First of all, I'm getting the following map packs now:

iGO: iGo 8.3.1 NORTH AMERICA CONTENT (and NavNGoiGo8-8.3.2.64029)

TomTom: TomTom.Maps.v8.25.-.PDA.ONE.ONEXL.GO300.GO500

Garmin: Garmin 2009 North America NT Complete - Repack by Restrected

Any problem with those? I'm still figuring out where to put all the maps once I get these map packs... (help is appreciated... the Garmin looks hardest)

What are the limitations of this loader? It runs from the SD card, right? Does this cause excessive load times? an inability to connect to an iPod? Are all the iPod features preserved? I have an 8GB card that I have dedicated to my F90BT, so I don't think space will be an issue. How about voice recognition? Is this still a possibility? (For all features... iPod, phone, GPS, etc)

I understand that the bluetooth isn't available unless you are in the AVIC interface, yet I have spied some "bluetooth phone" graphics in the LeetLauncher/Skin folder... Is this a planned upgrade?

What other features are planned, but not yet implemented? Which have been deemed impossible, if any?

This launcher looks really awesome, and I can't wait to install it on my AVIC-F90BT!!!

Great work Leet!

v3.0 is working well for me other than the following issues:

1- Can't automatically determine my time zone via GPS (I don't think it ever could) and I have to correct it everytime I turn the car on.

2- I think somebody already mentioned, but the core player needs to have folders/songs opened each time it's started back up.

3 - I use AV1 input often for my zune. Is there anyway to incorporate this into LeetLauncher?

Hi Leet I live in Costa rica and the only available maps here are for GARMIN, the application it opens but when I try to look for a POI the application reset, I look for the error and reproduce it using the virtual env on Windows CE 5.0 and looks like the problem is related with the screen resolution I got this error "Assert failed at MainFrameBackground.cpp : 1609 in PocketNav with error 183" the min resolution working without error is 480X272, this error only happen when I try to look for a POI if I place the map I got signal and is able to see the map Please advice!.

Ok, I hope this isnt a really stupid question, but from the looks of everything in the 3.0 package (I didnt look at the older versions) can I not just extract this to my SD card and insert it and try it? It wont affect my unit otherwise, shutdown, remove SD, and restart and I will be back where I was?

Ok, I hope this isnt a really stupid question, but from the looks of everything in the 3.0 package (I didnt look at the older versions) can I not just extract this to my SD card and insert it and try it? It wont affect my unit otherwise, shutdown, remove SD, and restart and I will be back where I was?

that should work

A question for leet or anyone else that knows how this all works.. Assuming that leet can get the audio sources to work, in this case specifically the HD Radio tuner, would this fantastic mod allow for HD Radio preset titles to work? Or is that still going to fall back to the core AVIC software?

Someone please help! When your playing songs is the coverart showing up for you? I can't seem to figure out how to make that work. I was able to link the songs to the correct coverart when browsing the albums in the beginning but when i choose a song from an album it doesnt show coverart and just says pioneer. :(

Someone please help! When your playing songs is the coverart showing up for you? I can't seem to figure out how to make that work. I was able to link the songs to the correct coverart when browsing the albums in the beginning but when i choose a song from an album it doesnt show coverart and just says pioneer. :(

Coverart that shows up on the coreplayer has to be embedded in the ID3 Tag. Coverart that shows up on the coverflow use the file art file specify in the xml file.