AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Has anyone else gotten the "LoadLanguages init failed" error when trying to load up iGo from LeetLauncher 3.0?

edit: Looks like the reason this was happening is because the LeetLauncher 3.0 zip is set up with a sys.txt that points at a language file it doesn't ship with. You can either fix the sys.txt, or just grab the file from

APL2\iGo\CONTENT\LANG\Lang_English-us.zip

I'm getting this same issue, can you explain exactly what to change in the file? the sys.txt file all has links in it pointing to "MYFLASHDISK" and i want to make shure that i'm putting the right codeing in there to make it work right.

HELLO? anyone help out here.

BTW, after every time i try leetlauncher and i take out the sd card to go back to the original avic software the avic sortware keeps hanging up in the "Please Wait system loading/starting" thing and I have to hit the reset button like 3 or 4 times for it to start up right and not lock up. This only happends after i use leetlauncher.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall if I had the problem or not, I think I did and just copied the leetlauncher 2.0 files for IGO to the 3.0 and ran it. Then I copied my files over I had saved.

As for your other problem, are you turning the car off, removing the SD card and then starting the car up? As long as you do do that it should work fine, mine does.

As for your other problem, are you turning the car off, removing the SD card and then starting the car up? As long as you do do that it should work fine, mine does.

thats exactly the same way i did it, dunno whats causing the issue but oh well, I just wanted to have a look at it. I'm still trying to learn the f90 (i just put it in last week) so I don't want to mess around with it too much.

ok a few questions,,,

1. does this run off the sd card? or do I have to modify the unit.... meaning that if I dont like it I just remove sd card reboot avic and Im back to what I had before...

2. say I have tom tom, igo8 and garmin maps and cracks/licences... where would I put these?

thank you

ok a few questions,,,

1. does this run off the sd card? or do I have to modify the unit.... meaning that if I dont like it I just remove sd card reboot avic and Im back to what I had before...

2. say I have tom tom, igo8 and garmin maps and cracks/licences... where would I put these?

thank you

1. Yep runs off the SD card, if you don't like don't run the SD card.

2. All GPS run off SD card as well. There is directory for IGO already. I have no clue about TOMTOM or Garmin

3. Pioneer unit options other than USB, BT Phone, CD do not work in this version. Music and Movies run from SD as well.

I guess I assumed my description of the fix was 'good enough'. I guess not.

If you are getting the LoadLanguages Init failed error, you need to put in the LeetLauncher SD and boot up the machine. Then from Applications (system), you need to select 'Windows Explorer' (or somesuch name.. it's a system tool that basically lets you muck around with the filesystem. sorry I dont have the car with me..

Then, at the *start menu at the bottom, you need to open up an explorer window, and go to the Flash Disk (double-click it). In there is a folder named APL2 -- double click -- iGo -- double -- CONTENT / LANG /

In that folder is a file named Lang_English-us.zip . Click on it once to select. Then from the menubar at the top, select 'Edit.. Copy'

Now use the back arrow to go all the way to the top, and instead of selecting the Flash Disk, you should select the Storage Card (the one you have LeetLauncher on). In there, go to iGo/Content/Lang/ and select from the menubar 'edit... paste'.

Ok that should fix *THAT* problem for you. You will still need to get maps, keys, etc so you have a LOT more crap to do.

Given that tomtom and garmin don't have a 'crack license' I don't think you have those.

iGo goes under IGo8/License/

TomTom should have come with instructions. it's not a license.. you need to unlock a map to your nav system based on the map's key and your nav's key. Map goes in toplevel. Key goes under TomTom/

Garmin goes in the Garmin/ folder. Again it's a generated file.

Anyways, whatever you did should have come with instructions.

I guess I assumed my description of the fix was 'good enough'. I guess not.

If you are getting the LoadLanguages Init failed error, you need to put in the LeetLauncher SD and boot up the machine. Then from Applications (system), you need to select 'Windows Explorer' (or somesuch name.. it's a system tool that basically lets you muck around with the filesystem. sorry I dont have the car with me..

Then, at the *start menu at the bottom, you need to open up an explorer window, and go to the Flash Disk (double-click it). In there is a folder named APL2 -- double click -- iGo -- double -- CONTENT / LANG /

In that folder is a file named Lang_English-us.zip . Click on it once to select. Then from the menubar at the top, select 'Edit.. Copy'

Now use the back arrow to go all the way to the top, and instead of selecting the Flash Disk, you should select the Storage Card (the one you have LeetLauncher on). In there, go to iGo/Content/Lang/ and select from the menubar 'edit... paste'.

Ok that should fix *THAT* problem for you. You will still need to get maps, keys, etc so you have a LOT more crap to do.

ok so i just need to move the original lag file to the sd. I'm doing this on my computer since i have a compleat back-up my the flash disk here.