AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

ok got it but one last question i figured that im suppose to put the file under igo8/content/maps or poi but what is the dem folder and where do i get those files

The site mentioned has all the files you need including the DEM files. That is the terrain file if you want to see hills, mountains etc in IGO

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this really is just a computer it would be soo awsome if we had a developer community so we can get awsome things like bluetooth internet from the cell phones pull rss feed data to our cars, and or use usb bluetooth dongles. this unit rocks! nice work leet dude

ok got it but one last question i figured that im suppose to put the file under igo8/content/maps or poi but what is the dem folder and where do i get those files

The site mentioned has all the files you need including the DEM files. That is the terrain file if you want to see hills, mountains etc in IGO

ok i ran into another problem. i downloaded the virginia maps and poi and i put the zip file that was downloaded into the map and poi folders but i get an error saying it cant read the maps. do i need to unzip the file before i put it on the card or what. and do i need to do the same with all of them(dem and poi)

ok i ran into another problem. i downloaded the virginia maps and poi and i put the zip file that was downloaded into the map and poi folders but i get an error saying it cant read the maps. do i need to unzip the file before i put it on the card or what. and do i need to do the same with all of them(dem and poi)

Umm yup, you need to unzip the stuff to make it work..

I want to call your attention to the Gurjon Skin as it is really well designed and functional. It has very clear visibility and (what is more important on this forum) allow to call third programs without exiting iG08.3

You can see any from this skin at http://www.gurjon.com dowmload the 800x480 version.

cfdezg, are you using igo3.2 with leetlauncher? I can't seem to get any of the customization (http://artwork-igo8.blogspot.com/) working in the igo3.2 with LeetLauncher. For example, just to get the gurjon skin to show, supposedly you just drop the zip file in /iGo8/content/skin/. But it doesn't seem to take it.

I want to call your attention to the Gurjon Skin as it is really well designed and functional. It has very clear visibility and (what is more important on this forum) allow to call third programs without exiting iG08.3

You can see any from this skin at http://www.gurjon.com dowmload the 800x480 version.

cfdezg, are you using igo3.2 with leetlauncher? I can't seem to get any of the customization (http://artwork-igo8.blogspot.com/) working in the igo3.2 with LeetLauncher. For example, just to get the gurjon skin to show, supposedly you just drop the zip file in /iGo8/content/skin/. But it doesn't seem to take it.

It doesn't just show up, you have to select the skin to show up. If you want any other features of that skin you need to download the expansion packs as well from the Gurjon site

Great App.

When I play an mp3 and then switch to iGo - the volume level drops drastically - is this known and a patch/quick fix already (or on the queue).

I also made a quick java program (just 3 classes) that will create a mp3 library xml from a base music dir.

Any subdirectory that has a mp3 or wma will create an entry (and will use the cover="folder.jpg" if it has it in there - which is what media player generates).

Nothing fancy - just quick hacked thing to create that library.xml - feel free to modify of course.

Thx for the great work

Ben

It doesn't just show up, you have to select the skin to show up. If you want any other features of that skin you need to download the expansion packs as well from the Gurjon site

Hey, I was so dumb. Didn't realize the 'right' arrow brings you to the second screen of the setup page for more options!!! :shock: I got the skins changed successfully. Going to move on other modes like POI change and CAR :)

Great App.

When I play an mp3 and then switch to iGo - the volume level drops drastically - is this known and a patch/quick fix already (or on the queue).

I also made a quick java program (just 3 classes) that will create a mp3 library xml from a base music dir.

Any subdirectory that has a mp3 or wma will create an entry (and will use the cover="folder.jpg" if it has it in there - which is what media player generates).

Nothing fancy - just quick hacked thing to create that library.xml - feel free to modify of course.

Thx for the great work

Ben

Go into the settings of the IGO when its running and increase the master volume all the way, then exit IGO and restart this should solve your problem. It did mine.

Worked great - thank you!

Is there way to configure it to remember what mp3/process was playing?

In example - playing coreplayer w/ mp3/playlist x.

Didn't know if it was a file permission issue on my sd - or if that was known and already on the queue.

Thanks,

Ben

Worked great - thank you!

Is there way to configure it to remember what mp3/process was playing?

In example - playing coreplayer w/ mp3/playlist x.

Didn't know if it was a file permission issue on my sd - or if that was known and already on the queue.

Thanks,

Ben

Nope right now the only thing you can save is the settings for core player (EQ etc) but not what playlist is playing.