AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

hello I believe leetcoder is very talented individual and will address these issues in the future, right now it just a "beta" which means we are just trying it out and telling him the problems with it, one problem is it doesnt use radio or Ipod, but hes fixing this problem. So keep checking back for another release,I believe the next version will be MUCH better :)

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask :)

Brad :)

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! noob question here. So i installed it in my f500bt and everything works fine except for my Pioneer ND-G500 Amplifier. Sound does not got through my car speakers anymore :( any way around this? i looked at the tip given in the main page but it won't work. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hey guys! noob question here. So i installed it in my f500bt and everything works fine except for my Pioneer ND-G500 Amplifier. Sound does not got through my car speakers anymore :( any way around this? i looked at the tip given in the main page but it won't work. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

1. I guess it doesn't work fine if you have no audio?

This is the tip your talking about?

1.) Boot up the unit without the SD card, and then wait till it fully loaded into the Pioneer Audio

2.) Now plug in your SD card (make sure you have at least one mp3 files on it).

3.) the AVIC unit should automatically switch over to the SD or USB drive audio source.

4.) Now reboot the unit (turning your car off and then on) with the SD card in the unit and it should go to the Launcher.

So you MP3 files included that you can choose to listen to the music? They show up in the media tab of LL? Or are you trying to hear some other type like Sat radio? Do you hear the initial mp3 song start after you first insert the card and it reads it?

1. I guess it doesn't work fine if you have no audio?

This is the tip your talking about?

1.) Boot up the unit without the SD card, and then wait till it fully loaded into the Pioneer Audio

2.) Now plug in your SD card (make sure you have at least one mp3 files on it).

3.) the AVIC unit should automatically switch over to the SD or USB drive audio source.

4.) Now reboot the unit (turning your car off and then on) with the SD card in the unit and it should go to the Launcher.

So you MP3 files included that you can choose to listen to the music? They show up in the media tab of LL? Or are you trying to hear some other type like Sat radio? Do you hear the initial mp3 song start after you first insert the card and it reads it?

Thanks for the feedback, i did follow steps 1-4 and the mp3 files do play on the unit itself after step #4 but it won't switch over to my car speakers which is the whole point of having the amplifier. Now if i start the unit without leetlauncher then all the sound automatically switches over to my car speakers. It just won't do it with leetlauncher. I am trying to play regular mp3 files. Again thank you for your help!

DEAR MR LEET CODER!

I registered on this website JUST to write and give you praise for building and awesome program launcher.

However, it would only be more beneficial if you could get the cover flow music display you have in your media to work from the ipod.

And not the music you have told it is on your sd card.

Hi, I just managed to get my copy of Navigon Mobile navigator running through Leetlauncher, which is great! (Some issues though: I'm not able to switch to and from the navigation without stopping the program completely) Is there some way to integrate this navigation into the launcher? I managed to add it to the GPS section, including my very own icon :D, but would it be possible to make the 'map' button switch to this navigation too somehow?

About the bug-reports that were requested, have you got something like a structured list already, or would you like one of us to create this? I imagine skipping through 43 (and counting) pages of this thread searching for actual bugs / requests between all other posts might not be the easiest way to create a good list. Let me know if I can help a bit this way on your awesome work!

Regards,

ADG

About the bug-reports that were requested, have you got something like a structured list already, or would you like one of us to create this? I imagine skipping through 43 (and counting) pages of this thread searching for actual bugs / requests between all other posts might not be the easiest way to create a good list. Let me know if I can help a bit this way on your awesome work!

Regards,

ADG

I dont mind splitting half of the pages with you or others to help out as well and make a good hard list.

Brad : )

issues I am having with 3.0.

startes up fine, reads the mp3's on sd card fine.

start iGo and keep getting the misssing lang error (and i followed the directions on here to correct that)

start tomtom and have maps added like it says on here to do and it keeps saying that it cant find the maps.

BIGGEST ISSUE

when i take the sd card out to boot in regular mode, I keep getting a error popping up that i cant read (b/c it goes to a diff screen too fast), and ALL my navi settings are reset to factory, all my histories and my "home" locations are erased. and sometimes the unit has to reboot 3 or 4 times before it fully boots. My custom mod (based off of cmh's) is still fine and working. I thought this was not supposed to effect the internal stuff but it seems to be doing something to the system and messing with files.

LeetLauncher 3.0 works excellent with TomTom an Igo8. But I have one problem I can`t find answers for in this forum. Are there possible to load Pioneer software when the unit is in "LeetMode" with the SD card inserted? I ask because I want to listen to FM radio when I have loaded GPS on the screen. I got the Cd player to run, but I can`t change track when the unit are in "Leetmode". I hope I maked this understandable

LeetLauncher 3.0 works excellent with TomTom an Igo8. But I have one problem I can`t find answers for in this forum. Are there possible to load Pioneer software when the unit is in "LeetMode" with the SD card inserted? I ask because I want to listen to FM radio when I have loaded GPS on the screen. I got the Cd player to run, but I can`t change track when the unit are in "Leetmode". I hope I maked this understandable

Radio does not work and correct on the CD you can't change tracks.

I dont mind splitting half of the pages with you or others to help out as well and make a good hard list.

Brad : )

That would be great in itself, but for now I'm out. Some b*st*rd smashed my window tonight and stole my F900BT :evil:

This has nothing to do with Leet of course, but I hope you'll understand my heart is not in it right now...

ADG

Leetlauncher is very impressive. I was able to add Amigo as an option in the nav menu.

There is one problem on the F500BT, none of the audio goes through the external amplifier. All of the sound goes out the little speaker in the back. And when you go to the pioneer settings it won't let you go into the audio settings to switch it to preamp out. Even if you set it to preamp out and reboot into leet launcher, it will only use the little speaker. Has anyone found a way to get the F500BT to use the external amp with leet launcher?

Leetlauncher is very impressive. I was able to add Amigo as an option in the nav menu.

There is one problem on the F500BT, none of the audio goes through the external amplifier. All of the sound goes out the little speaker in the back. And when you go to the pioneer settings it won't let you go into the audio settings to switch it to preamp out. Even if you set it to preamp out and reboot into leet launcher, it will only use the little speaker. Has anyone found a way to get the F500BT to use the external amp with leet launcher?

Hey Specter,

Are we ever going to see an updated version of dimka 800x480? I've seen all the other versions updated and havent seen anything new with the 800 in a long time.

Hey Specter,

Are we ever going to see an updated version of dimka 800x480? I've seen all the other versions updated and havent seen anything new with the 800 in a long time.

Probably not for a while. I've been using amigo with the DJ skin lately and haven't have much free time lately.

Sorry for potentially duplicate question, but I have actually two:

- When power is turned off briefly (short press), and then back on my F500BT, unit seems to restart completely, not coming back to the state it was before the power was pressed. Is this by design?

- Garmin works, and even keeps of the settings, except the GPS port - it needs to be recognized every time the program is run. Any solution, please?

Thanks,

Gino