AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

OK , so I have spent hours searching and reading various parts of this thread and found some answers :)

LeetCoder , correct me if I am wrong but don't all 3 supported GPS applications (until very recently when TT changed to TeleAtlas) use NavTeq maps ?

This being the case could we/you 'tweak' the 3 apps so they would use the same 'shared' map database or has each manufacturer been 'awkward' and had NavTeq supply them maps in their own proprietory formats ??

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK , so I have spent hours searching and reading various parts of this thread and found some answers :)

LeetCoder , correct me if I am wrong but don't all 3 supported GPS applications (until very recently when TT changed to TeleAtlas) use NavTeq maps ?

This being the case could we/you 'tweak' the 3 apps so they would use the same 'shared' map database or has each manufacturer been 'awkward' and had NavTeq supply them maps in their own proprietory formats ??

TomTom has always been TeleAtlas. They like them so much they bought it...

Maps are in a format custom to the navigation program, so they can't be shared.

TomTom has always been TeleAtlas. They like them so much they bought it...

Maps are in a format custom to the navigation program, so they can't be shared.

Thanks for the reply BorisM , you are in the US and yes I believe that TomTom only changed to NavTeq in Europe for about 2 years and returned back to TeleAtlas when they bought them.

Real shame each is custom format :( Was worth asking just in case :)

Hello everyone, I'm from Greece and I've been reading this forum for a long time but i guess it is time i should start posting too. Can someone tell me the exact files LeetLauncher v2 and v3 are creating in the unit? I have noticed that when i save a location in the original avic software OR in the launcher with iGo 8.3, the save is accessible by both programs and that means it is stored in the flash memory. What other files are affected by the launcher? I assume that for waranty reasons and/or for update reasons, those files would eventually have to be removed.

Best news I've seen on here for some time, welcome back :-)

Is it possible to run your software entirely from the SD without it altering the Flash drive too much ? when I ran your software from an SD it leaves quite a few files on the flash.

Not sure what you mean by leaves files on flash, this software does not even tough the flash drive, it all runs from SD card. Nothing gets installed to the flash drive.

Sorry forgot to tell you guys. There are two or three minor script and exe files that get copied over to the flash however, it does not affect the original unit software at all. Very small file that can be deleted at any time. It is in the APL folder.

Hello everyone, I'm from Greece and I've been reading this forum for a long time but i guess it is time i should start posting too. Can someone tell me the exact files LeetLauncher v2 and v3 are creating in the unit? I have noticed that when i save a location in the original avic software OR in the launcher with iGo 8.3, the save is accessible by both programs and that means it is stored in the flash memory. What other files are affected by the launcher? I assume that for waranty reasons and/or for update reasons, those files would eventually have to be removed.

The next release i'll be sure to include something that can help you remove these files.

3.0 requires a set of xml files for it's albums - so yes it will work, but some additional steps are needed to have it scroll through the different album arts/etc on the coreplayer views.

I'm not sure if the location for the maps and other content has changed, but I know that has.

Hello.

There will be a new version of LeetLauncher give a new test mode for Pioneer AVIC F900BT Software Version 2.007000, because the 3.0 version goes with the new software no longer works.

mfg.hunter25990

I replace the new files of the test mode 2.3 in the leetlauncher and it works but it doesn't launch the leetlauncher at start and i don't know what to do.

I'm trying to activate Garmin XT but I can't figure out how to get my Unit ID. I was able to get into the system -> about menu and find the device ID. I popped the deviceID into IMEI_converter.exe but it claims my deviceID is invalid. My device ID is 1610781417. Can someone confirm if I'm using the right device ID as the IMEI? If you could convert it for me then that would be even better. Thanks.