AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi leet was wondering if you got the launcher to work with the pioneer kiosk was looking around nothing real specific only thing i got todo is launch garmin or igo and switch between the leet launcher and what ever gps im ysing at the time thanks

Hi leet was wondering if you got the launcher to work with the pioneer kiosk was looking around nothing real specific only thing i got todo is launch garmin or igo and switch between the leet launcher and what ever gps im ysing at the time thanks

1st page is pretty specific, you only get music from SD, USB, CD, the Pioneer radio and such is not working.

SORRY LAST QUESTION IS HOW DO I KNOW WHICH IS THE IGO OR Igo basically which are the windows ce ,ppc versions of map or poi dem i find them but people dont really specify thanks

As far as I know depending on where you get your IGO, they are dual mode and will work either CE or PPC.

im sorry but another question is can somebody help me hoe make the speed cams work on igo keep trying but it doesnt work or not coming up will appreciate it and for the guy with map needs try this just gotta look.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=491

you need to copy the .txt file for speedcam in to the content/speedcam folder during startup it will hang from 3-7 mins to load up the speedcams. its pretty simple.

Someone can help me how put the IGO8 in AVIC D3....the D3 don't have SD card slot or USB port...please...how can i put igo inside the D3...please...help me! :cry:

Thanks in advance

Is D3 even Windows-based?

I don't know....it's a first time i had one of those...i has been changed one GPS by Nokia..portable one....and it's works perfect....but...i don't know how i will put de IGO8 inside the D3....because the D3 don't even have a SD/USB slots....i think try to change the iso of DVD they came with the D3....the OEM ones....but i don't know...if will work....because the D3 gps maps works on TOM-TOM data base....im from Brazil and i don't know how can i get the Brazil's maps by TOM TOM......But otherwise, the igo8 it's the best gps software i even work on.... :lol:

Thanks in advance for anyones can help me....

my Messenger is fsl0909@hotmail.com if anyone want to a send a note about this

I don't know....it's a first time i had one of those...i has been changed one GPS by Nokia..portable one....and it's works perfect....but...i don't know how i will put de IGO8 inside the D3....because the D3 don't even have a SD/USB slots....i think try to change the iso of DVD they came with the D3....the OEM ones....but i don't know...if will work....because the D3 gps maps works on TOM-TOM data base....im from Brazil and i don't know how can i get the Brazil's maps by TOM TOM......But otherwise, the igo8 it's the best gps software i even work on.... :lol:

It does not look like D3 runs Windows CE so I am afraid you're out of luck on that...

D3 runs its own proprietary software and IGO is not part of that. Its Pioneer own flavor of GPS. You won't be able to edit the ISO either to make it work.

Hi KillerX,

thank you for your answer; You have centered the problem!!! Do you know a solution? I like "leet launcher" but the radio and the others sources (SD and USB) are very important for me! Please.... help me again if you are able!!!! Thank you!