AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

I managed to get scummvm working via explorer. It wouldn't do anything untill i installed Gapi. Configure gapisetup to run emulated and at native 800x640. I got Maniac Mansion and DOTT running. CD version of DOTT ran with sound, just need to change the resolution under which it starts. It ran at 320x240. But not under the LeetLauncher. It starts, and then nothing. Any ideas?

[EDIT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxI_5YX1cUE

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG this is great!!!! I just read this posting and tried it out on my 90BT. It works!!

It looks great. It was easy to load and easy to use and it’s fast. The graphics and layout are fantastic. Much much better than the Pioneer version. HOT HOT HOT!!!! I would pay good money for a fully functional system.

Please keep up the good work. I cannot praise you enough. Pioneer needs to FIRE their designers and hire you. But then again, don’t work for corporate, because their lawyers are running the show. I love what you are doing.

I must also say that I agree with a previous poster, the fun part about these Pioneer units is the ability to make software mods. At this point it does not matter if Pioneer fixes their firmware to prevent hacking. They have left the door open with 1.0 and 2.0. One example is the Sony PSP. By simply flashing the firmware back to the original version, the PSP is fully hackable.

I will like to specially thank leetcoder for his works. I have F500 and in Nigeria the only map I could get is Garmin. Since the music audio on the F500 is so low, the thing would have been completely useless. But with leetlauncher, I can use the gps and garmin maps. If anybody knows how I can increase the music sound volume, please help. Meanwhile the phone volume is very loud.

Have you tried to rotate clockwise the outer nob? Because mine is the opposite, phone low volume and music louder.

I will like to specially thank leetcoder for his works. I have F500 and in Nigeria the only map I could get is Garmin. Since the music audio on the F500 is so low, the thing would have been completely useless. But with leetlauncher, I can use the gps and garmin maps. If anybody knows how I can increase the music sound volume, please help. Meanwhile the phone volume is very loud.

Help!

So I am having some problems and would love some direction from anyone!

I downloaded the Igo 8.3 maps 2008.10 and loaded them in the appropriate folders, booted leetlauncher....it loads so I say okay, lets run Igo, then I see the weird blue city screen, loading in the bottom left corner, going through different things and then.....it hangs on the "initializing warning" message and does nothing!

Can anyone help me with getting maps running in leetlauchner?

Thanks,

J

Help!

So I am having some problems and would love some direction from anyone!

I downloaded the Igo 8.3 maps 2008.10 and loaded them in the appropriate folders, booted leetlauncher....it loads so I say okay, lets run Igo, then I see the weird blue city screen, loading in the bottom left corner, going through different things and then.....it hangs on the "initializing warning" message and does nothing!

Can anyone help me with getting maps running in leetlauchner?

Thanks,

J

i think the first time you use it you have to wait about 10 mins for iGO to fully boot up, after that first boot up everything will launch quicker (iGO)

I second that, especially an update to the media player and the garmin which is full of bugs and does not save settings.

I'm not talking about an physical update, i'm just talking about him letting us know how progress is coming on geting the bugs worked out (as in radio working, ipod, etc.) I want him to take his timegetting this right, but some communication would be nice.

Sorry if you guys are expecting an update. I am busy with other projects too so I have to balance out my work load. I will release an update once I get a chance, my priority is to get Audio Video of the stock pioneer to work with the leetlauncher. If you guys can compile me a list of bugs in the meantime that would be a great. I will work on fixing these bugs once I dedicate my time to working on the pioneer unit again.

Hi nice mode, i have a question..

The Tomtom function is that tomtom installed and it it inside this mode, or something i need to buy, or is it just igo thats have a tomtom layout !?

the tomtom app is in the program, BUT its up to you to "find" the maps, poi, and other files it needs. Do you have to pay for them? Well that depends on if you know how to find them.