AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi nice mode, i have a question..

The Tomtom function is that tomtom installed and it it inside this mode, or something i need to buy, or is it just igo thats have a tomtom layout !?

the tomtom app is in the program, BUT its up to you to "find" the maps, poi, and other files it needs. Do you have to pay for them? Well that depends on if you know how to find them.

Ok IF i find the map, what folder do i then need to copy/past and where to in the mode file !?

The Tomtom function is that tomtom installed and it it inside this mode, or something i need to buy, or is it just igo thats have a tomtom layout !?

the tomtom app is in the program, BUT its up to you to "find" the maps, poi, and other files it needs. Do you have to pay for them? Well that depends on if you know how to find them.

Ok IF i find the map, what folder do i then need to copy/past and where to in the mode file !?

All those instructions should be part of the TOM TOM download. As in other GPS software. the maps would go to a specific folder in the TOM TOM folder. There are several places you can find that info much more easily.

All those instructions should be part of the TOM TOM download. As in other GPS software. the maps would go to a specific folder in the TOM TOM folder. There are several places you can find that info much more easily.

the filesDONT go into the tomtom folder from what others have posted on here, I think they have said that those files need to go onto the root of the sd card just just like the tomtom folder is, but you might want to read the first post in the thread to see for sure (he has it posted there i believe

thanks leet, 500bt hung on igo until I tried new maps and now it's great.

Everything is beautiful and functional, I can't wait for you to break through that wall your chipping at and get full access to stock features.

My one questions is this, and it's for anyone that knows...

How would I get the album preview window in the bottom right corner while in igo 8.3? Is there a skin that does this or do I have to close down igo and go back to leetlauncher to change music?

Hello. I installed Leetlauncher 3.0 and it works fine but when you start to make a flickering 5 seconds, the menu of original Pioneer appears and returns the Leetlauncher. Is this normal?

Otherwise. Tom Tom is working correctly, but does not start Igo. It gives me a Fatal Error: Initialization error: LoadLanguange failed, and I can not continue. What can I do?

Thank you very much for your great work.

thanks leet, 500bt hung on igo until I tried new maps and now it's great.

Everything is beautiful and functional, I can't wait for you to break through that wall your chipping at and get full access to stock features.

My one questions is this, and it's for anyone that knows...

How would I get the album preview window in the bottom right corner while in igo 8.3? Is there a skin that does this or do I have to close down igo and go back to leetlauncher to change music?

Album preview on the bottom right corner does not work with LeetLauncher at this time. You have to go back to LeetLauncher to change the Music.

Hello. I installed Leetlauncher 3.0 and it works fine but when you start to make a flickering 5 seconds, the menu of original Pioneer appears and returns the Leetlauncher. Is this normal?

Otherwise. Tom Tom is working correctly, but does not start Igo. It gives me a Fatal Error: Initialization error: LoadLanguange failed, and I can not continue. What can I do?

Thank you very much for your great work.

My first response is LL3.0 is not working fine if there is flickering right? LOL

How are you starting LeetLauncher program? What changes if any have you made to the program, added etc? You should be starting the pioneer unit, then inserting the card and waiting for it to detect the .mp3 you have on the card. Once that is done, you should turn the car off, then back on to cycle the Pioneer power and then it boots up into LL only. Is this part working ok?

I tried in every way, (it's an F500). Rebooting, starting usually, with the first Avic with mp3 ... It does not work.

I reinstalled Leetlauncher as it is in the forum, without maps or anything, either.

Tom Tom, I have managed to function well.

Garmin never stored language preference (I'm Spanish ) and the program suddenly quits and goes to Windows.

Garmin does not really concern me, but I need it to work Igo, is a good navigator.

I will keep trying to see what I can do.

I got it work successfully with the downloaded files from

http://igo8.gpssoftware.us/igo8.3.htm

Since igo8.3.2 has no media player, I tried to get back to leetlaucher to use the coreplayer. But the only way to do that right now is to explicitly EXIT the navigation software. I tried to press Menu key to get back to LeetLaucher and it doesn't. May be it is one of the bug?

Also, as someone has mentioned, the dial key right now does no function at all.

Since igo8.3.2 has no media player, I tried to get back to leetlaucher to use the coreplayer. But the only way to do that right now is to explicitly EXIT the navigation software. I tried to press Menu key to get back to LeetLaucher and it doesn't. May be it is one of the bug?

are the files on that page the only files i need to download and put on the sd card (the map and poi) or am i missing a step. also where exactly do i put them on the card

are the files on that page the only files i need to download and put on the sd card (the map and poi) or am i missing a step. also where exactly do i put them on the card

The SD card should have the LL program and the entire IGO8.x folder with the contents to work correctly