AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on LeetLauncher 4- or any progress to further integration?

I have read lots about problems with BT functionality, and no sound issues, any ideas of the next release time frame? I am really excited for yuor work and very much do appreciate it!

J

Strange my BT has worked fine in 3.0 and I have not had any sound issues. The only issue I find is I have to use the phone to hang up and dial contacts.. Otherwise it works fine.

I'm thinking on installing the leetlauncher v3 on my EU Avic 900BT but before that I would like to know if, for warranty issues, I need to "restore" to the original point, what needs to be done?

Is there any way of uninstalling the leetlauncher? If I restart in safe mode and copy the backup files of my unit and delete the ones that leetlauncher installs, will it look as an original unit?

Thank you for your answers.

I'm thinking on installing the leetlauncher v3 on my EU Avic 900BT but before that I would like to know if, for warranty issues, I need to "restore" to the original point, what needs to be done?

Is there any way of uninstalling the leetlauncher? If I restart in safe mode and copy the backup files of my unit and delete the ones that leetlauncher installs, will it look as an original unit?

Thank you for your answers.

leetlauncher does not install TO your unit (as of right now), It stays on the SD card, to remove it/stop using it remove SD card and reboot. As for warranty issues, well, any mod done to your unit would prolly violate warranty (even though this does not physically go into your unit like other mods), but thats the risk you take, and there are way around the warranty issue (as them tell them that it messed for other reasons)

Hi Leet,

I'm very impressed with the creation & progress of your launcher... not that I have used it yet, I'm waiting until you get the sound & BT integration sorted.

The Audio UI of the 900BT is just terrible!!!

I can't wait until you have completed your project. (I know personal projects never come to an end, they keep evolving)

So, to keep your motivation going... I just made a donation.

Keep up the good work,

Raymond

Hover-Shuttle

Quick question. Does the Garmin software work perfectly yet? Last time I asked, the Garmin gps software would lose signal for some reason after a few seconds/minutes.

I have been waiting to install leetlauncher because all I want is the Garmin software. I hate hate hate the stock avic gps software.

Leet. When you finish this and it is working with all of the features of the original Pioneer software(Hopefully faster loading), I will personally send you $100 via Paypal. The Pioneer software is just too slow loading. Is there any chance that you could get the software to load from other locations, like say an external hard drive? Also, it would be nice to have a visualization plug-in with some cool full screen visualizations during music playback.

Thanks for all of your hard work. Many here, like me, truly appreciate it and will be eternally grateful to have fast loading, personalized software with a great UI.

Thanks again!

Quick question. Does the Garmin software work perfectly yet? Last time I asked, the Garmin gps software would lose signal for some reason after a few seconds/minutes.

I have been waiting to install leetlauncher because all I want is the Garmin software. I hate hate hate the stock avic gps software.

I don't think that has been resolved that I have seen

Hi ,

Have been watching this thread for a while and finaly tried to load this V3 alternative.

All looks fine.. Launcher works ( although cannot switch to Radio or DVD screen , might have to look a bit further ).

I do have one problem with launching TOMTOM. navigation is working but i dont have voice directions... Whatever setting i use, i dont get any sound out of TOMTOM.

Does this sound familiar to others ?

Thanx and adv for your answer.

Frank

Hi ,

Have been watching this thread for a while and finaly tried to load this V3 alternative.

All looks fine.. Launcher works ( although cannot switch to Radio or DVD screen , might have to look a bit further ).

Mentioned in the first post by Leet, radio does not work, you have to use music from SD, USB or CD disk which does work but you get no control screen

Hiya,

Nice work on the launcher. Not fully functional, but it's getting there. Love the interface.

I was checking to see if ScummVM would run. As there is a WinCE version. But just copying will not suffice. Just starting playing around with this stuff, but have you checked this tool? http://www.wincesoft.de/html/gapi_for_hpc_s.html

Keep up the good work. If i do manage to get anything to work i'll post it on the forum.