AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

Sorry for potentially duplicate question, but I have actually two:

- When power is turned off briefly (short press), and then back on my F500BT, unit seems to restart completely, not coming back to the state it was before the power was pressed. Is this by design?

- Garmin works, and even keeps of the settings, except the GPS port - it needs to be recognized every time the program is run. Any solution, please?

Thanks,

Gino

My F500BT does the same thing when I am running leet launcher. But when it is running the panasonic nav software it will not reboot when using a short power press. Haven't tried garmin so I can't help you there.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I just managed to get my copy of Navigon Mobile navigator running through Leetlauncher, which is great!

Could you provide some additional info as to which version of Navigon Mobile works? I'd love to give that a whirl on my F500BT :) I have a hacked Nokia 500 that runs Navigon, but crashes due to low memory issues... As much as I enjoy iGo, I'm still drawn back to the Navigon.

Thanks for any help/input. :)

Could you provide some additional info as to which version of Navigon Mobile works?

I'm not sure on the board policy on issues like this, but I have tried a fair few versions of Navigon over the last few weeks until i stumbled upon the "MN7.4 build 787 ( Retail -Final version ) for PDA".

It needs a few fixes for use with 800x480 screens (xml and .res-files) but then it works quite good. And it looks way better than any other satnav I know of ;)

Lintveld

Could you provide some additional info as to which version of Navigon Mobile works?

I'm not sure on the board policy on issues like this, but I have tried a fair few versions of Navigon over the last few weeks until i stumbled upon the "MN7.4 build 787 ( Retail -Final version ) for PDA".

It needs a few fixes for use with 800x480 screens (xml and .res-files) but then it works quite good. And it looks way better than any other satnav I know of ;)

Lintveld

Thanks for the version info. I agree that it looks great... I'll look around for that particular build and check for the resolution fixes. Will report back how it works out for me. :)

Hi.

I'm from Poland, and my english is not as well to read all the forum.

Please explain me, in few easy steps how to add TomTom icon to oryginal Pioneer's menu like on this picture.

file.php?id=5031

I have got AVIC F700BT

Thanks for help.

Best regards from Poland.

Hi.

I'm from Poland, and my english is not as well to read all the forum.

Please explain me, in few easy steps how to add TomTom icon to oryginal Pioneer's menu like on this picture.

file.php?id=5031

I have got AVIC F700BT

Thanks for help.

Best regards from Poland.

You can not do this, LeetLauncher needs to use its own interface.

So how it's made on these screenshot ?

Please be more speicific on what you are trying to do? Leetlauncher does not interface with the original Pioneer for putting the GPS on the main screen. If you have it showing up, then you did something to cause it but its not how it works. the GPS selections run within leetlauncher and accessed from Leetlauncher not any of the Pioneer screens on the unit.

I keep getting "System is starting up" message that doesn't go away. The card (usb drive actually) is formatted and has an mp3 file on it. I've tried resetting the unit few times....nothing helps. Can someone help me out? :?

Thanks

i think for the first time it would take a while before it is fully booted,

I keep getting "System is starting up" message that doesn't go away. The card (usb drive actually) is formatted and has an mp3 file on it. I've tried resetting the unit few times....nothing helps. Can someone help me out? :?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply.

How long is a while? Last time I waited for 30 minutes and gave up on it all together. Now I've decided to give it a try again and still not getting anywhere....

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply.

How long is a while? Last time I waited for 30 minutes and gave up on it all together. Now I've decided to give it a try again and still not getting anywhere....

did you follow this instructions?

IMPORTANT:

IN ORDER FOR YOU TO GET FULL SOUND for the navi software and coreplayer you will need to do these simple steps.

1.) Boot up the unit without the SD card, and then wait till it fully loaded into the Pioneer Audio

2.) Now plug in your SD card (make sure you have at least one mp3 files on it).

3.) the AVIC unit should automatically switch over to the SD or USB drive audio source.

4.) Now reboot the unit (turning your car off and then on) with the SD card in the unit and it should go to the Launcher.

I know this is an inconvenient, but you will only have to do it the first time or whenever your unit switch to different source. Until I figured out how to control the pioneer library, It has to be switch to SD or USB source manually in order for you to get the full audio sound output through windows CE mode.

KEY BINDING:

Up: open Phone menu, this will only work if it is set to launch at startup.

Down: open coreplayer

Menu: bring you back to LeetLauncher

Map: switch back to navigation software