AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leet, please help us with the new testmode 2.3 for the leetlauncher.

Neto, try copying all of the files with names made up of nothing but numbers (i.e. "164C549550B84211BA8C4B84AC5C0081", "63D21BEFE088433dBE3CF942347464C7") from the Testmode 2.3's "testmode" folder into Leetlauncher 3.0's "Testmode" folder. This is assuming you have 2 different SD cards, or 2 different working directories (one for TestMode 2.3, one for LeetLauncher 3) on your computer.

If that doesn't work, you might want to copy "CopyTool.exe", "MortScript.exe" and "NNTestmode.exe" from Testmode 2.3's "testmode" folder to Leetlauncher 3.0's "Testmode" folder. Then rename Leetlauncher 3.0's "NNtestmode.mscr" file to "CopyTool.mscr". From what I can tell, TestMode 2.3's CopyTool.exe is really a renamed MortRunner.exe, while in LeetLauncher 3 NNtestmode.exe is the renamed MortRunner.exe. Carver may be letting NNTestmode.exe run and call CopyTool.exe (a.k.a. MortRunner.exe) in order to satisfy a requirement for the test mode to work w/ 2.006.

Leet, please help us with the new testmode 2.3 for the leetlauncher.

Neto, try copying all of the files with names made up of nothing but numbers (i.e. "164C549550B84211BA8C4B84AC5C0081", "63D21BEFE088433dBE3CF942347464C7") from the Testmode 2.3's "testmode" folder into Leetlauncher 3.0's "Testmode" folder. This is assuming you have 2 different SD cards, or 2 different working directories (one for TestMode 2.3, one for LeetLauncher 3) on your computer.

If that doesn't work, you might want to copy "CopyTool.exe", "MortScript.exe" and "NNTestmode.exe" from Testmode 2.3's "testmode" folder to Leetlauncher 3.0's "Testmode" folder. Then rename Leetlauncher 3.0's "NNtestmode.mscr" file to "CopyTool.mscr". From what I can tell, TestMode 2.3's CopyTool.exe is really a renamed MortRunner.exe, while in LeetLauncher 3 NNtestmode.exe is the renamed MortRunner.exe. Carver may be letting NNTestmode.exe run and call CopyTool.exe (a.k.a. MortRunner.exe) in order to satisfy a requirement for the test mode to work w/ 2.006.

Thank you, you are rigth.

i was trying to get leetlauncher to work with my Avic F90BT, but when i downloaded the v3 and unzip the file into the root folder of my SD card, the Avic just boots up normally. Do i need to enter testmode to install leetlauncher v3 or does it automatically install?

As far as I know, Amigo doesn't support native 800x480 yet. However, if you want to have it running, there is another way to stretch 400x240 skin. To do so, add those lines in sys.txt:

[interface]
resolution_dir="400_240"
vga=1

[rawdisplay]
class="landscape"
screen_x=800
screen_y=480
class="landscape"
high_res=1

The quality is not good, but works really fast : )

Ok guys I dont know what Im doinf wrong here. I have never played much with my F500BT much except today. I upgraded to the latest firmware 2.6 or what ever.

Im trying to get LeetLauncher to work. I have a freshly formatted SD card that im extracting LeetLauncher 3.0 onto.

Im installing the SD card into the f500BT and nothing happens. I can see the files in the tree ect. Is something supposed to autorun? Do I need to do something else. I have been at this for hours now. :? I have been playing with Test Mode and know all about that. I just dont know why my leetlauncher does nothing at all?

PS: if I run leetlauncher in testmode I get to "system is starting up please wait"

edit: I got it working... Duh,,, when I exctracted the .zip file to my SD card the folder structure was incorrect. All the sub folders were in the 3.0 folder :P

I have some skipping problems while playing divx movies using the mediaplayer from leetlauncher. Divx files run smoothly on avic's original mediaplayer but it cannot fast forward/rewind or stretch to full screen. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Any idea how to fix it? Thanks.