AVIC411.com

F90: IPhone, Bluetooth and listening to voicemail

When my iphone is BT connected to my F90 and I listen to voicemail (iphone visual voicemail) it doesn't play through the F90 BT connection. If I select "call back" it starts using the F90 BT. With all my BT headsets, I can listen to VM through the headset and callback without having to switch.

Any ideas if this is a settings issue with the F90?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
but did any of you lose Voice recognition? Mine works very poorly after 3.0 firmware and 3.01 iPhone, not sure which is the problem!

This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread, you may want to ask in another thread that actually be related to the issue.

Oh you're right, it has nothing to do with an iPhone and Avic F90BT and the combination of both new firmwares.

but did any of you lose Voice recognition? Mine works very poorly after 3.0 firmware and 3.01 iPhone, not sure which is the problem!

This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread, you may want to ask in another thread that actually be related to the issue.

Oh you're right, it has nothing to do with an iPhone and Avic F90BT and the combination of both new firmwares.

exactly,

NOTHING to do with VR, this whole thread is related to voicemail.

So your question on VR and firmware on either unit is indeed off topic and not likely to get answered successfully.

You're off base thinking this topic is in any way related to your issue. (these aren't the droids you're looking for.. move along)

exactly,

NOTHING to do with VR, this whole thread is related to voicemail.

So your question on VR and firmware on either unit is indeed off topic and not likely to get answered successfully.

You're off base thinking this topic is in any way related to your issue. (these aren't the droids you're looking for.. move along)

Touché. See you next Tuesday.