AVIC411.com

Avic Z4 Possible

Well looking at pioneers track record with their indash's i'm wondering if were in for a Z4 at ces this year. I mean take a look at the track record. First the n1, n2 then n3 then they overhauled and now we have the n4 (although i will saw we saw a couple more changes year to year then the z series), and the D1, D2, D3 and then now were on to the F-Series, so now we've had the z1, z2 and z3 so will we have a z4 that's finally updated or you think they'll shaft us and end up just doing the same thing again and just release another map update and call it brand new. Honestly i would be happy with full speed ipod with video and mp3 ripping. anybody heard anything??

If they DID come out with a Z4 I'd eat my underwear if they did anything other than a map update.

You didn't happen to catch the newest south park, did you? Cartman eats his underwear to avoid fighting Wendy after school :lol::lol:

There's really no reason to believe that a rumored Z4 will be any different than its first 3. I personally had a Z1, bought a Z3 drive, and all that changed was the ability to change the splash screen via menu. They're more likely to discontinue the Z series and start anew with a similar style unit.

If they DID come out with a Z4 I'd eat my underwear if they did anything other than a map update.

You didn't happen to catch the newest south park, did you? Cartman eats his underwear to avoid fighting Wendy after school :lol::lol:

I actually DID catch it, one of the few SP episodes that I've been able to catch in my ultra busy life lately :D I don't know which was funnier, watching Cartman choke down his crusties or watching my girlfriend clamp her hand over her mouth, doubled over with dry heaves. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...