AVIC411.com

Refurbed f700bt's on ebay

This is the first time I saw them on ebay refurbed so I went for it. First time I bought a refurbed so if it sucks I'll learn.

Subtotal:

US $449.25

Shipping & handling:

US $21.25

Total: $470.50

-25% Cash Back

------------------

$358.19

Couple more available at his store. Has good feedback:

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/musicfirsthq/

Anyone have any qualms buying refurbed?

How did you get the 25% cashback?

Thanks

This is the first time I saw them on ebay refurbed so I went for it. First time I bought a refurbed so if it sucks I'll learn.

Subtotal:

US $449.25

Shipping & handling:

US $21.25

Total: $470.50

-25% Cash Back

------------------

$358.19

Couple more available at his store. Has good feedback:

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/musicfirsthq/

Anyone have any qualms buying refurbed?

got it yesterday and powered it up (not installed yet). It came in packaging just as you would get if it was new. It looks brand new. The only way i would know it was a refurb is by reading the sticker on top of the unit that says it is. i haven't really had a chance to do much with it yet since its't not in my truck but i wouldn't have any worries buying from the guy.

hijacking my own thread: i don't want to start another topic for this cause it's such a basic question (i tried searching but my search keywords return tons of unrelated results) but can the gps antenna be placed under the dash or does it have to be visible to the sky i know some gps antennas do and some don't. where have you all been putting them? i want to tuck it behind my unit under my dash. would that be okay?

can the gps antenna be placed under the dash or does it have to be visible to the sky i know some gps antennas do and some don't. where have you all been putting them? i want to tuck it behind my unit under my dash. would that be okay?

I have mine mounted under the dash in the factory GPS antenna location. It is right beside the center channel 7th speaker i my dash. There are no vents or anything above it and I have a strong GPS signal.

i bought from him too. installed this weekend. the box is different than the normal one. you dont get the nice looking red/white box. you get a cardboard one with red writing on it that says refurb on the outside.

needless to say i installed it and it went fine. 25% percent cashback and 10% off cant beat!

lets hope it doesnt fail.

btw the only thing im having problems with is VR. How long should it take to load the VR for a 80 gig 5.5 ipod. its almost 100% full of music? it didnt load on my 30 min commute to work.