AVIC411.com

F700BT --- Song titles on FM

Okay, so if I buy the HD tuner, which is like $90 shipped on Amazon, will I get song titles for my local radio stations? Like KROQ, KFI, etc? (LA market)

What's the advantage of the HD tuner besides sound quality? (which I need, because the built in tuner is horrible on mine)

Okay, so if I buy the HD tuner, which is like $90 shipped on Amazon, will I get song titles for my local radio stations? Like KROQ, KFI, etc? (LA market)

What's the advantage of the HD tuner besides sound quality? (which I need, because the built in tuner is horrible on mine)

The supertuners are superb in the pioneers, thats a big bonus of this device. If yours doesn't sound good, you should check your antenna connection. Do you have an aftermarket antenna? Chances are, that if reception is a problem, that HDRadio wont be any better. It requires really good reception in order to open the digital stream.

I'm not sure if I have an after market antenna, but I did have to purchase the antenna adapter, could that be it?

I am honestly disappointed with the sound quality.

Its a possibility that could be it, although i cant say for sure because i have never needed one. This is the best fm tuning i have ever experienced. You should call pioneer and have them troubleshoot it for you.

Is it possible your car has an amplified antenna and they didn't hook up the wire from the deck to turn it on? Your reception should be very good

I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Would you happen to know if my antenna is amplified? I'm new to all this, so I'm just trying to figure out how to get great reception.

Is it possible your car has an amplified antenna and they didn't hook up the wire from the deck to turn it on? Your reception should be very good

I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Would you happen to know if my antenna is amplified? I'm new to all this, so I'm just trying to figure out how to get great reception.

The only way anyone here would know anything like that is if they google it. It appears that you have alot of questions that not too many here would have answers to. I google everything i dont know, and ALWAYS find an answer. goto google.com and search for your answers, it will be much faster than getting a reply from us.

Did you install it or have it installed? If it was done for you, take it back and have them do it correct. This tuner is the best of the best, you are having reception issues, not tuning issues.