AVIC411.com

Live.com WARNING!

Just an FYI for those looking for the 25% off deal.

You only get 12 shots at this I believe.

I went back and forth to the live.com website then to ebay and never bought......

Well now the 25% off does not appear anymore under my ebay account...because I did it 12 times even though I didn't buy anything.

So never use the live.com trick unless you are SURE you are going to buy...

I am going to create another ebay user ID and use that now....

Just an FYI for those looking for the 25% off deal.

You only get 12 shots at this I believe.

I went back and forth to the live.com website then to ebay and never bought......

Well now the 25% off does not appear anymore under my ebay account...because I did it 12 times even though I didn't buy anything.

So never use the live.com trick unless you are SURE you are going to buy...

I am going to create another ebay user ID and use that now....

That's actually not correct. I've probably clicked on the cashback link 60-70 times without buying and there hasn't been an issue. Also, it isn't a "trick", it's just a darn good program that I don't see lasting very long. At any rate, what you're describing is an issue that everyone seems to be having right now. It appears that Microsoft has pulled the cashback program through eBay. Hopefully this is just a temporary pull as I have more buying to do!

An upodate guys.

I created a new ebay account using my business paypal account etc.

Went to buy my 700bt.

Cashback CAME UP.

bought it and got my rebate.

so i still think they limit you by ebay id after a certain number of times.

$358 for refurb 700bt after cashback...sweet.

Now if it only works :shock::shock::shock:

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the cashback although I have no idea how. :?:

I just don't think your hypothesis is correct though because I've tried using another account that I've never used cashback with and no cashback. Also, it appears that there have been a couple of reports of getting cashback (from members on this site) without having to use a different id.

At any rate, all that matters for you is that you got a darn good deal! :D

This is how I bought my new F900. I believe the buy it now price was $679, which gave me $170 cash back, making the unit $509!!! The kicker is, it included the Ipod cable!!! You just cant beat that price for the functionality of this unit, especially with the great community here working on making the unit even better!