AVIC411.com

key board and routing

If you look at the keyboard screen, there's a little (not so little) button on the bottom that says Keys or something like that. And if you click it, up pops a selector for all kinds of keyboards...

egz told me to read the manual--like he did.

yet boris shows where to find what I want.

see EGZ--your an ass for flaming me, when it was in the manual you told me to read, that you read.

this is why you donot flame anyone, cause you get caught and look worse.

so much ego for a silly gps. get a life.

Actually you're an ass because you can't be bothered to even read the manual and expect everybody to provide you something that is right in your face.

When you drive, I suppose you do not bother to read rules of the road either... after all those nice guys in cars with flashing lights can always explain them to you... :roll:

see EGZ--your an ass for flaming me, when it was in the manual you told me to read, that you read.

Woah, I wasn't flaming you at all. You asked what RTFM was, and I explained what the acronym meant, followed by a winking smile because it is small internet humor.

I then went on to say I wasn't aware of the option, but I only breezed through it, so I could have been wrong.

So please relax some.

Woah, I wasn't flaming you at all. You asked what RTFM was, and I explained what the acronym meant, followed by a winking smile because it is small internet humor.

I then went on to say I wasn't aware of the option, but I only breezed through it, so I could have been wrong.

So please relax some.

I don't think English is his first language because it was pretty easy to tell that you weren't flaming him ;)