AVIC411.com

I cant seem to get the update to start, I know its probably something simple. I followed Pioneers instructions and downloaded and decompressed the files then thansferred them to a Fat 32 formatted Sandisk 2 gb SD card. But when I put it in the unit just starts up and no update. Any ideas anyone? Something simple I am over looking? LOL

I cant seem to get the update to start, I know its probably something simple. I followed Pioneers instructions and downloaded and decompressed the files then thansferred them to a Fat 32 formatted Sandisk 2 gb SD card. But when I put it in the unit just starts up and no update. Any ideas anyone? Something simple I am over looking? LOL

Couple things to try:

1. Re-format your SD card using the "default allocation size" then copy these files again.

2. Close your car door if it was open, depending on how your car and unit was installed.

I tried everything listed above and have the right update. I even tried downloading it and decompressing it on a different computer. My F90BT is on 1.001700 so it should take the update. I'm going to get another SD card tomorrow and try it. Maybe it doesn't like the one I have.

Make sure that the update files are on the TOP LEVEL of your SD card. when you open SD card, you should see LPUE080, TTS, CK5000_330_RLS.bin, flash_p4_lwp.bin and rtl_115200_8192_p4.bin and nothing else.

if you have a folder called "Update" (for example) and all of the update files are inside of that folder that is incorrect.

Got mine to update tonight. I had to disconnnect the IP Bus for the Sirius tuner. Then it worked fine. The instructions said to remove any USB devices or ipods before the update but didn't mention the IP Bus unit. Maybe that is a form of USB ? Any way it worked

Thanks for all the suggestions