AVIC411.com

Bluetooth acting weird?

the downgrade didn't work for me. i wasn't expecting too much since i never have tested with the old version anyway. i wonder if this is a phone compatibility issue, a phone issue, or an avic issue. has anyone else tried downgrading and did it work?

this isnt a fix, just a bloody patch... wtf... Pioneer needs to get their arse in gear and fix these ridiculous issues... they used to be my favorite company... day by day as I use this unit i realize what kind of shit they released.

didn't I warn you already on nissanclub? Pioneer didn't make the bluetooth in the Avic's.. its third partied from Parrot using the CK5000 module. Parrot used to be a good name, but this is really a disappointment.

this isnt a fix, just a bloody patch... wtf... Pioneer needs to get their arse in gear and fix these ridiculous issues... they used to be my favorite company... day by day as I use this unit i realize what kind of shit they released.

didn't I warn you already on nissanclub? Pioneer didn't make the bluetooth in the Avic's.. its third partied from Parrot using the CK5000 module. Parrot used to be a good name, but this is really a disappointment.

Yes, there are a few flaws... but it might have a future, every series has their issues at first... the problem is they pre released it and were just looking for $... fuck that if I wanted to get a corporate company that doesnt give a fuck about quality and client id get Sony...

if anyone cares i was able to make repeated successful calls through my speakers using a friends phone (a windows ce based phone). It seems like after my first call is when sound stops coming through the unit and into my phone. i called lg about it and they said of course call pioneer about it. ill try pioneer again but ill prob be looking to just get a different phone somehow so i can use this thing like its supposed to.

Just wanted to toss out that the 2.9 fix worked for me. After the 3.3 update both my inbound and outbound calls would stay connected (I could tell by watching the phone itself), but neither party could hear each other making the bluetooth funtionality basically worthless.

I downgraded to the Bluetooth 2.9 version tonight...resynced the phone to the F90, redid the contacts...problem solved.

http://ds1.sfo.downloadtech.net/cn1010/ ... Ver2.9.zip

My phone is a Motorola Maxx VE.