AVIC411.com

New Blue Box Question

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the files for it. If someone can take a look at it and figure out why the 2d truck is not showing up I would be very grateful, it stopped working after I up graded to Firmware 2.0

Here is the Zip File (remember the vehicle arrow is a truck in this version)

Also let me know what changes you make, always trying to improve this thing.[/url][/b]

Here are the files for it. If someone can take a look at it and figure out why the 2d truck is not showing up I would be very grateful, it stopped working after I up graded to Firmware 2.0

Here is the Zip File (remember the vehicle arrow is a truck in this version)

Also let me know what changes you make, always trying to improve this thing.[/url][/b]

Anything special you did to give your truck icon that cartoon yet realistic look it has? I am going to start on my GTI tonight and am shooting for it to look as good as yours (although I am not holding my breath on it LOL)

Anything special you did to give your truck icon that cartoon yet realistic look it has? I am going to start on my GTI tonight and am shooting for it to look as good as yours (although I am not holding my breath on it LOL)

Nothing too special, anytime you shrink a photo down that small it will get pixillated , then mess with the saturation a little and I added a small border to make it stand out more on the background.

Good luck I am sure it will be great. If you get the 2d car to work, please let me know what you had to change.

Thanks

Good luck I am sure it will be great. If you get the 2d car to work, please let me know what you had to change.

Thanks

Your 2d bmps arent working because your daycam.bmp and nightcar.bmp are set to the arrows, put your 2d truck into those files and it should work, now where did you set you 3d version of your truck. i'm trying to revert to the arrow....

EDIT....nvm, i found the 3d car under data.zip/ui_pioneer/800_400/car3d.bmp

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... it is amazing how easy it is to over look things, I see now that I put the daycar.bmp/daycarghost.bmp/nightcar.bmp/nightcarghost.bmp in data.zip/ui_pioneer/800_480 instead of data.zip/ui_pioneer/comon where it belong.

Can't believe I was stuck on that for so long.

So in order to change his Truck back into the Regular Arrow i have to move his daycar.bmp/daycarghost.bmp/nightcar.bmp/nightcarghost.bmp "Which is a picture of his Truck" and it should revert back to the regular arrow right?

Thanks

Your 2d bmps arent working because your daycam.bmp and nightcar.bmp are set to the arrows, put your 2d truck into those files and it should work, now where did you set you 3d version of your truck. i'm trying to revert to the arrow....

EDIT....nvm, i found the 3d car under data.zip/ui_pioneer/800_400/car3d.bmp