AVIC411.com

New Blue Box Question

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stop icon will conflict with IPod album art. I had the stop button on the compass before but had difficulty making it work with the linear compass.

But as mentioned earlier you could make a button with 0 alpha ontop of the compass and use that as the stop button.

Since I don't have an Ipod it is not an issue for me.

You could just move the button where ever you want...here is the code you would need to change in navigatmap_800_480.ui . Just change the x and y value to what ever you want. or upload a 0 alpha button and position it at x=720 y=77 (right above the compass) That is what I would do if I listened to an ipod.

;Stop Nav Button

Yup you can just delete it if you want or you can move it around anywhere you want. I like the navigation stop so I would either make an invisible button over the compass or somewhere else on the screen or move them like in the image if I had an IPOD.

post-22402-12872756121164_thumb.jpg

Yup you can just delete it if you want or you can move it around anywhere you want. I like the navigation stop so I would either make an invisible button over the compass or somewhere else on the screen or move them like in the image if I had an IPOD.

I saw where you mentioned making an invisble button but remember, PSE won't let me create an Alpha layer. If I am being honest, although I am a total tech geek, these scripts will take a little getting used to before I am comfortable adding things myself. :oops: Still learning...

What are the cords for the buttons in this image?

BTW, replaced the truck with an arrow and will be posting images shortly...