AVIC411.com

New Blue Box Question

I have been trying to change up the blue boxes and arrows that are displayed during navigation.

I have had success editing navigatemap_800_480.ui to change font colors, add voice guidance mute, and a number of other mods people have posted so generously on here.

What I am trying to do now is move the street name to the right and drop the navigation boxes down a bit. But every time I mess with the Y values it just breaks it and nothing shows up.

I am sure I am missing something and would appreciate any help you guys have for me.

post-22402-12872756057391_thumb.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You that was a big help, I was definitly messing around in the wrong layer.

I have it spaced just how I want now.

One other question in the .ui file am I correct that any line with a ";" at the begining is commented out. can I delete any line that is commented out. as in the following example

;road arrow

;	
;	

Can I delete the third and forth line to make the snippet as follows with no ill effect on looks or performance?

;road arrow

Well I got every thing moved around like I wanted, and I even made a little linear compass to match the buttons. I did have to add a stop nav button because I could not get the hack for the stop nav on the compass to work with the linear compass.

Here are some shots with Nav on and off.

post-22402-12872756075194_thumb.jpg

post-22402-12872756076394_thumb.jpg