AVIC411.com

No sound from iPod. Can't figure out why?

I searched ipod no sound and didn't really get any results. I just installed a AVIC-F90BT over the weekend. I have sound from Sirius, AM, FM, CD, DVD. I plug in my iPod and I get a beep from the iPod. It shows up in the list of sources and the iPod shows Pioneer on the screen.

I can access the playlists, the songs, and etc. It shows to be playing but I don't have any sound.

I have tried with an early 2 or 3G ipod nano and a iPhone 3G, and a 1G ipod touch. No luck with any of them.

It is definitely set to iPod. I have double checked it several times. I've even taken it off of iPod and turned it back to iPod.

I talked to Pioneer and they told me to send the unit back. I bought it on eBay so obviously thats not an option. Looks like I'm stuck going through the guy I bought it from.

If the cable was bad would it still show the iPod? If not I might buy one from Best Buy and try that before pulling the unit and shipping it off to who knows where.

I'm going to pull everything out tomorrow and double check again. It took me and my dad both to get all the wiring in the dash with all the PAC modules needed to work on my vehicle. I hope I can get it back in without an extra set of hands.

I'll update when I get it figured out.

Thanks for all the help guys.