AVIC411.com

Just placed an order for my AVIC-F90BT for $432.80 shipped!

I'm going to be upgrading from my AVIC-D3, to the F90BT. Was pretty much waiting for most of the bugs to get fixed, and for Pioneer to roll out a good accomodations program for employees of authorized dealers on the F-Series. Found out they finally did yesterday, and I placed my order for one today. So excited and can't wait! This will be installed into my 2001 Lexus IS300, and I'll try to take pictures throughout the entire install. I usually just browse through here but never post. Just saying hi.

Anyone interested in an AVIC-D3 for sale? :P

just go to live.com and search for avic f90bt or whatever and click on the sponsored link that says ebay with the live cashback icon on top.

Better question is, when are they going to have 30% off again? It's been at 25% for a while now.

oh yeah, sorry. you have to work for a pioneer authorized retailer to get it for that price. they're limited to one per person, and they specially serialized the number in case you try and resell it. they only offer it once a year, so pretty much you gotta jump on it or the offer is gone. the offer that was mentioned where you can get it with the 30% off will probably be the best deal on it right now for the average consumer.