Using Europe Map on US F900BT

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What unit model do you have? :shock:

It shouldn't install or anything. You just go to test mode and copy the germany.fbl to the map folder.license to license folder, germany poi to poi folder and germany.3dl to building folder. Also you need ezrider.exe file and overwrite the original one in iGo folder.

Remember to back up anything you gonna change before you proceed.

I didn't hear or read about any installing required, but I might be wrong here.

Stan

by install i meant copy. the weird thing is twice when i was tyring to copy it just dissappeared halfway through, then once i got it to copy a small window that said restoring popped up and the german map vanished. i was very much pissed off considering it took a while to do

• 3 weeks later...

Got it working with the UK maps, thanks everyone for continuously keeping this thread up to date. Longest part was backing up everything.

I loaded the UK 2008.07 UK maps, poi and buildings and 2008.01 WestEUMAJOR ones as well. I left all of my US maps on there, I imagine this may affect the boot time, but I'm not too worried about it. As long as they all fit, I figured I was ok.

One question, what are the FYROM8_2008.07 maps? I noticed them in the Europe downloads, but haven't been able to figure out what they're for.

Got it working with the UK maps, thanks everyone for continuously keeping this thread up to date. Longest part was backing up everything.

I loaded the UK 2008.07 UK maps, poi and buildings and 2008.01 WestEUMAJOR ones as well. I left all of my US maps on there, I imagine this may affect the boot time, but I'm not too worried about it. As long as they all fit, I figured I was ok.

One question, what are the FYROM8_2008.07 maps? I noticed them in the Europe downloads, but haven't been able to figure out what they're for.

FYROM = Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, or simply Macedonia.

i have a f900bt from us.. and live in norway..

i called the pioneer service.. and they told me its locked to us only.. the .zip file in the linke above.. how do i fix it with the player ?

tried to copy the 2 files to a SD card.. but nothing happend.. well im a noob.. hehe

hope someone can help me .. going on vacation in 4 days.. ! :D

• 3 months later...